Your opinions please....

Jan 19, 2008
I've been looking at the City Girl in tan and need your opinion: do you think this style is more of a fashionable style and will look dated in a couple of years? Or do you think it is timeless? Also, do any of you ladies own these sandals? Any pictures? How have you found them? Are the comfortable/easy to walk in?

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
I got them from Saks, but returned them because they didn't fit me well. But I thought they were absolutely gorgeous!!! The color is awesome. As far as style...I think they are a little trendy...sort of like the YSL Tribute, but I think you would be able to wear them for a long time though.

Feb 8, 2008
I wear between a 38 and 38.5, but got a 39 in City Girls. I LOVED them, but found them trendy and wanted to invest in a shoe that I could wear for a long, long, long time ;)

They were comfortable for me in the larger size and easy to walk in because of the platform. Good luck!

Stinas

O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
I hate to be a downer, but I personally did not care for them. They looked good on me(from SA's & friends, I didnt like them), but I didnt care for the fit at all. They fit front to back, but were very loose up top. Weird.
Stylewise, they will probably be out of style next year. IMO