Your opinions please regarding this BOUCHERON pendant

Nov 19, 2007
I've been eyeing this Boucheron serpant in yellow gold on braided leather cord...What do you think ? I am kind of afraid that I'll get bored of it soon...Lately I've been buying classic pieces that I can enjoy for many years and give to my daughters in the future... do you see it as timeless or contemporary piece ?
The SA at the boutique told me : the snake, an eternal allegory of the Boucheron style." and assured me that it's a classic piece on high demand .
What do you ladies think ?

B_38244.jpg

Well, as you see below (my poll on the Cavalli Python Watch), I love the snake theme in jewelry. What would Freud say?

Anyway, I love it and agree with the SA -- I collect Art Deco-period jewelry and the snake theme has been popular for decades. The Whiting and Davis mesh snake necklaces and cuffs are highly collectible and timeless, for example.

I think the snake has always been a popular element in jewelry. You see it in depictions of Cleopatra and even further back. I have always loved the idea of the snake bracelet, ring, etc.
I think that pendant is really pretty!

Love it! :heart::drool: If it was me, I would put it on a longer chain like 24 inch....but thats just how I would wear it....love the pendant tho; you should get it for sure! and then post modelling pics:yes:

I think it's a great piece. Adding to what has been said before, the snake is a symbol of the boucheron design house and has been used throughout their design history in jewelry.
I'm thinking about a piece from there as well, a serpent piece.

You have the best taste Vancleef fan!!

I agree with the SA....Very signature Bucheron! Was drooling over the Bling WG version in Shanghai (they didn't carry the YG Gold at that time)

IMHO, If u love it, you'll wear it and it is "YOU"...then, it will become your "classic"

Last edited:
You have the best taste Vancleef fan!!

I agree with the SA....Very signature Bucheron! Was drooling over the Bling WG version in Shanghai (they didn't carry the YG Gold at that time)

IMHO, If u love it, you'll wear it and it is "YOU"...then, it will become your "classic"
Thank you Accessorize me
I saw the wg version with bling, it's beyond gorgeous :drool::drool:
Here is a pic of it so we can all droole :smile:

I think it's a great piece. Adding to what has been said before, the snake is a symbol of the boucheron design house and has been used throughout their design history in jewelry.
I'm thinking about a piece from there as well, a serpent piece.

Thank you YSLALICE
Boucheron has many gorgeous pieces with serpents. here are some pics

Bracelet on braided cords

PE1_BOU03_JO_BR_ZOOM.jpg

The double ring
AAAAAlZ_MkAAAAAAAChIvg.jpg

Earclips

url

Ring
B_38247.jpg

Small version pendant

WOW -- that diamond pendant with the snake HOLDING a diamond in it's mouth!!!!:faint::love:
What a gorgeous piece.

I'm thinking of the two-finger snake ring or the small pendant. Hot.

I'm one to invest in a few pieces of nice jewelry that I will wear every day (or interchange). Pieces that become signature for me to wear (like my H. Stern star ring that i wear every day). If you love it, then it's "you" and can become one of your signature pieces.