Your Opinions Please: If I were to keep just ONE BAG (or 2)...which one should it be?

Just keep what you have now and stop looking (easier said than done :sweatdrop:). But seriously, you have a lovely selection and it's so hard to part with something beautiful. If you must choose, keep the ones that you truly like and makes you smile. Good luck!
YES...that is my problem :P I DO need to stop looking, but I like change. I think I just need a little more VARIETY in my collection instead of a bunch of Signature pieces. I am going to get my last PCE purchase and then set everything out together and pick and choose the ones I LOVE :heart: LOVE - hoping to have VARIETY (a small, a medium, a large and a "special" item). We'll see what happens....to be continued:graucho:

UPDATE:
Okay, so I got my Crimson Sig Stripe order in today! :tup: (FedEx was SUPPOSED to deliver it to the Coach store...NOT my house, but guess what I found sitting on the front porch when I got home this afternoon...A BOX FROM COACH delivered by FEDEX! Shame Shame...)
So....I took it upstairs and opened it up. I tried on the Sig Stripe Crimson Tote and was not that impressed :tdown: Maybe it's because I have my mind and heart set on my new Turquoise Ergo Tote that should be here by the end of the week?!?! Anyway, I opened the accessories ,too (got the large stripe beauty case and the wristlet). I am thinking now I MIGHT keep the beauty case - for when I travel and need to carry a LOT, and most likely the wristlet (we are big Texas A&M Aggie fans and the color is PERFECT!. Other than that, I think I will be returning the tote :sad: Oh well...I am just not feelin' it like I hoped I would be. Well, I hurt my neck today too so I am definitely not in a good state of being right now. Maybe I'll sleep on it and take another look again when i am feeling better. Although, if I DO return it it would be better for my bank account! LOL :P

^ I think that is a good decision!! You have alot of khaki signature items, so I think a turquoise Ergo hobo would be a great addition of color in your collection!! I would keep the accessories for the Aggies, and take back the crimson tote if you're not digging it...

I think when you look at the $$ you have spent divided over several years it doesn't look as bad. You feel bad for having spent so much at one time, but these are classic bags that will last forever and they all have a purpose. I think you will find a use for each one over the next few months depending on the event, and you will have a lot of fun deciding each time you go somewhere! Think of it as usable art and get rid of the guilt. People spend thousands on vacations and don't have anything to show for it. You have something you can hand down to your daughter or give to a friend one day.
great advice !

I would keep the Carly. I'm the same way. I start to feel guilty. I only allow myself to keep 2 bags at a time. Sometimes 3 but never more than that. I don't carry them all if I have more than that. So when I'm ready for another, I make myself sell 1 first. That way I can also partially fund a new bag.

Oh all of the pics of bags you have posted look great on you btw. Maybe when your neck is better you could post pics of you modelling each bag so we can get a better sense of which bags you should keep.