your opinions on tan paddies.

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is such excellent advice!!! ITA!!! And for what it is worth, I think Tan is beautiful!:heart: But all that matters is what YOU love!!!

2. Aww thank you~ :shame:

And Congrats ijoewono!!!!! :party: I am so happy and excited for you!!!! You're going to be in heaven when she arrives!!! :love: Promise you'll post lot of pics for us?? :nuts:;)

3. Congrats ijoewono, I have a strong feeling you're gonna love it! :flowers:
    I have a tan paddington in large size and I love the colour, for me it's great all year around tone. :love: Also it's easy to find matching accessories in tannish shades (also from other brands than chloe!):biggrin:

4. Tan is my favourite colour!!!

5. Tan is my favorite color Chloe too....be sure and post pics wearing it ASAP! Congrats!!
    :flowers:

6. Can't wait to see pics of your bag - i'm pleased you've now decided on a colour that was right for you.:yahoo:

I personally still love the whiskey...i am biased though, lol

I'm sure you'll enjoy your new tan paddy!!

Congrats!!:flowers:

7. Hiiii peopleeeeee...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lalalalalalalalalalalala

my tan is here!!!!
    the UPS guy came when I wasnt home so I had to pick her up at UPS..
    oh no, i have to go, I promise to post lots of pictures w/ me posing in each pic...lol....until u ladies get sick of looking at it, =)
    i only have time this friday, busy busy week....soo behold =P
    you ladies are right, tan is beautiful!
    thank you all for being so supportive!

8. Yay! So glad you got the tan paddy. I believe it's THE most beautiful Chloe shade. Make sure you post pics when you can!

9. Yay congrats..!!! I'm so excited to see it! :nuts: I :heart: tan, it's beautiful neutral but still rich colour, truly a classic in paddys:yes:

10. WOOHOO!!!

Send us pics when you can :yahoo:

11. Yay ijoewono!!! :nuts: I was going to PM you to see how everything was going with your tan!! :heart: I'm so happy she's arrived and I can't wait to see pictures!!!!! :love: Congrats hun!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

12. I fifth that! ^
    Can't wait to see pics!:yahoo:

13. I also love the tan. Just got the Metallic Aubergine and if i had to choose one to keep i would stick with the tan...i think it really suits the bag.

14. I wanna see pics!! I love the tan color.... it realllllly is perfect year-round... there are certain color paddies that I stay away from like the popular choco ---- it just doesn't work with me!

15. My tan Paddy and I went to the hair salon today for highlights. My hair now matches my bag, lol! This is a bag I will never part with and I am dying to see a 2006 tan IRL to compare to my 2005. I would honestly have two in this color because I love it so much!

Please post pics of your 06 tan Paddys if you have one. I have heard the color is not as rich as 05 but the fall 06 season looks to have better batches of leather than spring (from what I see of other colors in this forum).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice