Your opinions on Rubber Duck boots

mellecyn

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I first was :confused1: and then I was like "mmmm I live in a country where winter means : rain, snow,slush,dirt etc.." and I have been looking for appropriate boots for years. -I was just wearing old trainers when it gets too bad-
I came accross these...warm, good grip sole, waterproof, and trendy ! are they cool ??
well, to me they´re fun, a cross somewhere between Napoleon Dynamite and Rainbow Brite. Adios Uggs or moonboots, I ´m gonna switch to these, wear with leggings or skinny jeans, I think but I don´t know which color ????????
and there is not much info on the net ? HOT or NOT ?

Attachments

boslvuton

out of my mind
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Scottsdale AZ
Though at first glance I think the white are cute I think your best bet would be the black... After the first or second use that pure white would be all icky! I think the black could get dirty and still look good for years to come.:P

mellecyn

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I join these multicolore ones.They are quite cool.
And it's not like I bought them and want you to go "waow", this is an OPEN discussion about these in general. a "hit or miss" one;
I just don't want to have the winter equivalent of Crocs on my feet, or the kids only to go for it....

Attachments

ahertz

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
Santa Monica
If I lived near snow I'd consider a pair of these. I think they're cooler than Uggs (which I wear on all ski vacations) and certainly more practical.

Accessory Obsessory

VENI VIDI VISA
Mar 9, 2006
I like the black patent, but I'd also swing for the silver too! I don't care for teh coloured ones so much, more for the kids I think.

Let us know what you decide!

fashionfrenzy

Sep 28, 2005
I could definitely see you using the black patent or nylon ones--probably really comfy and indestructible for the weather that you are describing.

mellecyn

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
aaaarrrrggghhhh......been shopping today, and the "copies" are already out !!
So maybe I need to choose a color that will differenciate.crap.I hate copies.