your opinions needed

fma0913

O.G.
Aug 8, 2009
for some reason i have convinced myself i need a gucci belt bag.

do you all think that it looks dorky like any other fanny pack? any of you that have them - are you happy with them?

honest opinions appreciated!

thanks so much

Everytime I see someone wearing a Gucci belt bag - I want one! I think it would be great for traveling or times when you want to be completely hands free. I just can't bring myself to spend $455 on the beige/ebony classic one (the one I really like).

I like the gucci belt bag.. I have a one pocket version in Black GG monogram.. and I would love to get a regular size belt bag (two compartment in the front)..in beige color.. I got a mini version of it for my mom. .it didn't hold much but it is a good size..

So I would say.. go try it out on size.. and get it!

i personally love belt bags, i have 2 that I like to use - 1 for fun (tokidoki Lesportsac) and 1 for fashion (Gucci blue/red crystall GG I got during the last sale), but both very useful! They're great for trips to a sports event or an amusement park, or even a night club when you want to be hands-free! I have the bigger waist bag and it can fit the essentials - a small wallet, cellphone, cigarettes/lighter, keys. The only drawback was I had a hard time grabbing things in the pockets only 'cuz i have pudgy hands, so I kept scratching the back of my hand on the velcro and zippers.

I've wanted one every since I saw Carrie sporting it in a couple of episodes of SATC (like when her macbook broke down). Having a Gucci waist bag will NOT make you a dork :cool: It's very fashionable.

carrie_bradshaw04.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have one but I think they great on others - with jeans and cas of course but also little dresses. I think the Gucci one has become iconic. + What could be more practical.

I have an olive green Prada waist purse that's years old. It was given to me because it was so OUT - but now it's so old people think it's new because all this stuff like posh back-packs are IN again.