Your opinions are welcomed.. I shouldn't even be thinking about this!

Viva La Erica

Sparkling
O.G.
Mar 26, 2008
hi everyone! Hope u had a great weekend! Some of you may know that I just got a pink Graffiti speedy for Vday and a preloved black MC Alma! I have been recently eyeing the black epi speedy & the rose pop wilshire!

So now to get to the point- I have a great collection (see my signature) but would have to sell 2 bags in order to afford these 2 new bags! I am thinking of letting the denim bag go but it's my other shoulder bag, even though I don't use it a lot and don't LOVE it anymore. I will end up with only 1 shoulder bag and a bunch of handheld bags which is OK but I don't LOVE the idea!

Which two bags would u get rid of from my list? I'm thinking MC alma and Denim XS?
Or should I just keep what I have? Is the Black Epi & Wilshire worth all this debate?

Mods I'm not trying to sell on tPf but if u feel I am please close this thread!

Last edited:
I would definitely say get rid of the MC Alma and the Denim especially since you don't use it and no longer "love it". But why would you want to get rid of the Alma if you just got it? Is it not what you expected? The black epi speedy would be very nice:yes:

If you don't love your denim bag anymore, then I'd def sell it and replace it with something you truly love, like the rose pop! And I noticed in your collection you do have a Galliera and that is a great shoulder bag....maybe eventually there will be another shoulder bag down the road that you can get to replace the one you let go ofnow. And as far as another bag to let go, I would pick the Alma as well...love the look but never been a big fan of the zipper

I have several bags that I don't use anymore, so I am pondering this question as well. I would get rid of the denim bag since you don't use it. I have a baggy gm that I just haven't used in over two years, I am thinking that is one that needs to go.
I love the alma, but if you don't, I would part with it as well. Keep what you love, and get rid of the ones you don't. Now I need to keep telling myself this.

Thanks for the fast responses! I know...i just got the alma! But it's up to go because it's preloved and while it is so cute, having a brand new bag over a used one always wins me over...

The black denim XS is actually very nice but its SUPER saggy and almost looks cheap. I love the black denim material but i'm just "not loving it" because it just sags and doesn't scream to me like it used to.

So you guys think it would be a great switch out to get the Epi Speedy & Wilshire!?

Im gonna go to LV today..

Maybe take your time to think about it? You just got two "new" bags, so sit back and don't jump one way or the other. The black Epi speedy and Rose Wilshire are not LE bags and will be there whenever you decide to get one or both.

I agree...before jumping the gun and start selling think about it for a couple of days. You might end up regretting it later if you don't. But out your choices if you don't like the Demin XS maybe that would be one of choices to sell off.

Maybe take your time to think about it? You just got two "new" bags, so sit back and don't jump one way or the other. The black Epi speedy and Rose Wilshire are not LE bags and will be there whenever you decide to get one or both.

I completely agree with these comments. I would take some time and think about it. I have been through the same process and have ended up missing many things that I have sold!!

I do think sometimes the forums can be our enemy because we keep wanting more. I know I have sold some bags to fund something I "just had to have," and have been very very sorry later. You always take a loss, and then if you want to buy the bag again, well, it's really frustrating. Take your time and really think about it. I have found if I give myself a month or two on a bag I "just have to have," a lot of times the impulse wears off.

Honestly I'm going to go against the grain but I think you should keep the ones the MC Alma and Denim XS, I also prefer these bags over the ones you're looking to purchase.