your opinion plz

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. check this out, i found it on sale *which something very rare for the knot clutch line*

let me know ur opinion.:yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. i love the knot clutch. this one is very understatement, and I think you will be able to use it for years to come. good choice!

congrats

3. Love it. 'nuff said?

4. Elegant and subtle - nice going!

5. Love it! May I ask how much it was?

6. I love it too. Nice choice.

7. it used to be around 2k$ I'll get it for 1k$

Thanks all =)

8. it's beatiful - chic and understated. congrats on such a fab deal !

9. You lucky woman!! What a great price for the knot clutch--I love this style.

10. Yes, what a steal! I love that it's like gunmetal and not black which would be harsh. A classic that would last for years to come. Oh, you lucky woman!

11. What a wonderful clutch!!! Congratulations, I'd make sure to get it at that price!!!

12. :heart: LOVE it, and for that price...*gasp*. Please post "action" pics when you receive it!

13. :nuts:

LOVES it!!! Oh, you lucky thang!! Action pics are def a must! :yes: