Your Opinion Please

amamxr

Aug 21, 2006
I know what our views are regarding Fake LV's.. so with that in mind...

Would you sell your AUTHENTIC LV item to a bidder that has purchased several "Fakes"?...

Maybe it's just me- but it is kinda bugging me...:yes:

What's your opinion?

Maybe they've learned more about fakes v. authentic and are getting on the right path? It's hard to read the buyer's mind. I'm a buyer, not a seller, but I'd probably give them the benefit of the doubt unless I was aware that they knew the previous purchases were fake and didn't care.

If at all possible, I do not sell to buyers who have a history of buying or selling fakes. Can we say bait and switch? You never know...

Yes, I would. That buyer may not have known at the time that those were fake and they are now more educated on finding authentic ones. I would hate if they were discriminated from having the chance to buy auth bags because they have been burned with fakes before when they may have just not known the difference. Also, if they are someone that doesn't mind having fakes, they may change their view once they finally get an authentic and see that the fakes cannot compare at all. Just some things to think about. But yes, the bait and switch possibility would be worrisome...

Yes, I would. That buyer may not have known at the time that those were fake and they are now more educated on finding authentic ones. I would hate if they were discriminated from having the chance to buy auth bags because they have been burned with fakes before when they may have just not known the difference. Also, if they are someone that doesn't mind having fakes, they may change their view once they finally get an authentic and see that the fakes cannot compare at all. Just some things to think about. But yes, the bait and switch possibility would be worrisome...

ITA, I think they may have been scammed in the past...but then again, I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt most of the time anyway.

I don't monitor my buyers to that degree. I can't presume to know the circumstances around them buying fakes.

It really bugs me to sell to known resellers, but once I sell something, it's gone, and really doesn't matter what they do with it from there. It's hard enough to get people to pay! :supacool: