Your opinion on YSL Easy in Pebble Leather

Forgot to say what pictures show so well, I carry it as a carry-on with snaps unsnapped so that it is significantly bigger. Unless you are carrying all books in it, you are OK with the load.

this is awesome :biggrin: I will never catch up on all of it ... old small was indeed too small
I measured the bottom width, and it's 34cm=around 13.6 inches.
And it is the first time to use this Easy today, and I've already got a hole or a deep scar? (´・_・`) I don't know it's already there when I bought the bag? Because I don't remember my bag was hit by anything today... Well, I need to go to YSL store or I just use glue on it...I had bad luck with a mini CC, and now different bad luck came...(−_−;)
Now I think Easy leather is weak. I like Muse leather more because of the strength!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 338
Ladies, thanks for your input.

Momo, thanks for posting the pics of your Easy. I am sorry about the little hole. Hope you can bring it to YSL store and get it fixed.

All the input is very useful for me. I am thinking of the Easy bag, but now I want to get one more Muse.

I measured the bottom width, and it's 34cm=around 13.6 inches.
And it is the first time to use this Easy today, and I've already got a hole or a deep scar? (´・_・`) I don't know it's already there when I bought the bag? Because I don't remember my bag was hit by anything today... Well, I need to go to YSL store or I just use glue on it...I had bad luck with a mini CC, and now different bad luck came...(−_−;)
Now I think Easy leather is weak. I like Muse leather more because of the strength!

oh noooooo, this is so unfortunate ! Do not use glue by yourself, bring it to them to do something.

Ladies, thanks for your input.

Momo, thanks for posting the pics of your Easy. I am sorry about the little hole. Hope you can bring it to YSL store and get it fixed.

All the input is very useful for me. I am thinking of the Easy bag, but now I want to get one more Muse.

Muse is a sturdier bag for certain, it will stand the time, black does not change for worse, it gets better with age

I have two Easy bags, one in bronze pebbled leather and the other in a smooth marine blue. The bronze is my winter bag and the blue my summer bag. I love both, and they wear well. Will this bag still be produced under Hedi Slimane??