Your opinion on tricolor luggage

selee

Sep 27, 2012
Hi all :smile:

I am thinking about purchasing a tricolor mini luggage (black/white/brown suede) and this would be my first color blocked bag. I ve been little hesitant getting tri or bicolored bags as they might not be versatile in long term. What's your opinion on tricolor bags, especially mini luggage? I love this color combo, but I am having a second thought that I should just go for monocolor... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image-2078626811.jpg
    image-2078626811.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 507
  • shay-mitchell-and-celine-boston-bag-gallery.png
    shay-mitchell-and-celine-boston-bag-gallery.png
    331 KB · Views: 678
go for it!! it is stunning! I have tri-color and I love how it goes with so much and it's so different. I would love that color combo...where did you find it? Nordstroms and Neimans didn't order it.

Hello

I have just purchased this stunner but in Nano size :smile:
I was confused with the bold colors they had but went for it instead of the Dune!!

congrats! this color combo in nano would look terrific!! please share your lovely purchase when you get a chance :smile:

go for it!! it is stunning! I have tri-color and I love how it goes with so much and it's so different. I would love that color combo...where did you find it? Nordstroms and Neimans didn't order it.

I just have so many neutral bags, and I wanted something that creates pops, but not something in bright colors... I am actually in the process of searching this combo. will let you know once i figure it out!

Thank you all... now i am debating between the tri color (black/white/khaki) and black/white bicolor... which one do you like more ?? I am being so indecisive.. need of your help!! :confused1::confused1:

Attachments

• mini1.JPG
    mini1.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
i have captured this yesterday when I bought the Tricolor on the left and it was last piece at our Celine Store in Doha :biggrin:

they still have several colors left for Nanos and several colors for Minis

**BTW they have the Tricolor in Mini size at our store :graucho:

Attachments

• Celine.JPG
    Celine.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 646
I love it!!! You should really go for it!! To me it looks like the robot put some make up on (black parts) some really pale foundation (white bit) and dyed its hair brown (the tan bits) it totally has a story to a bag and you must get it!!!

i have captured this yesterday when I bought the Tricolor on the left and it was last piece at our Celine Store in Doha :biggrin:

they still have several colors left for Nanos and several colors for Minis

**BTW they have the Tricolor in Mini size at our store :graucho:

Your nano is soooo cute!!:loveeyes::loveeyes: I would definitely choose tricolor over dune for nano. I am thinking if mini in this tricolor would be too overwhelming :wondering decisions decisions...

Enjoy your gorgeous bag and thanks for posting the photo!!

Last edited: