Your opinion on this bag...

1. The Epi Nocturne PM, that is. I'm pretty certain it's not being made anymore as the style has been discontinued. :hrmm: I don't know why I keep falling for the discontinued bags. :Push:

Anyway, it's a shoulder bag and I'm wondering what you gals all think about it. The size will be larger than most of my current bags so size is not an issue. What I want to know is, does it look too "structured"??

In case you have no idea which bag I'm referring to, I did a google search and found this:

http://www.mypoupetters.com/lvphotogallery/nocturnepm.html

Thanks! :heart:

2. Lovely color but it's a bit small for me.

3. i love the sizem the shape, and the color!

4. Stunning, yes it's structured but it's very elegant. How are thinking of wearing it ?

5. I love that style of bag! My friend has one in lilac and it's so gorgy!! :love:

6. While I love the color, it really has nothing going on.

7. very mod. I like it.

8. For work and for play...I honestly don't know! :blink: I'm always drawn to epi bags because to me it's a low-profile purse. I love those little legs on the bottom. :love:

9. As in too bland? too structured? I'm worried that it's too "formal"/"serious". :shocked:

10. I guess a little hardware or something. Epi can tend to be very conservative, which I really am not. So for me, it would be a little too serious or bland.

11. I really like the little detail on the side
    [​IMG]
    Very mod :yes:

12. i think it's kind of bulky under the arm...

13. gotcha luccibag! :P

mas2388 - I'm hoping the drop is long enough to avoid the log-in-armpit-phenomenon. :roflmfao:

14. I love the oval detailing on the older epi bags, it's so sleek ! It's been discontinued for some time I believe.. so it'd be fab if you could snag one !

15. sratsey & ayla, I love that little detail too. I really don't understand why they keep discontinuing epi bags while not really introducing any new ones (shoulder bags in particular).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice