Your opinion on these Louboutin's

Okay good then they can go through Fall/Winter. I was going back and forth on them. I plan on pairing them with jeans and a chocolate-colored turtleneck or a brown dress!

That sounds very nice. I was thinking about pairing them with jeans too. They probably will look great with a dress as well. Maybe a solid color dress so it won't take any attention away from the shoes. I think you just have to experiment to find what suits you best. Perhaps you can model some pictures for us once you receive them.
:smile:

They are what, tortiseshell style patent leather? Id think they would be incredibly wearable, almost a neutral!

I LOVE THEM.

I envy you all. I can't walk in heels, I can't hardly walk barefoot, combination of no grace, and no balance, and that my feet just hurt in shoes. Picture a linebacker clomping around in a pair of stilettos...that would be me.

That sounds very nice. I was thinking about pairing them with jeans too. They probably will look great with a dress as well. Maybe a solid color dress so it won't take any attention away from the shoes. I think you just have to experiment to find what suits you best. Perhaps you can model some pictures for us once you receive them.
:smile:

Okay I will. Now I am kinda excited about them again. They should be here on the 13th. I think they really do have a cool look to them.

They are what, tortiseshell style patent leather? Id think they would be incredibly wearable, almost a neutral!

I LOVE THEM.

I envy you all. I can't walk in heels, I can't hardly walk barefoot, combination of no grace, and no balance, and that my feet just hurt in shoes. Picture a linebacker clomping around in a pair of stilettos...that would be me.

LOL You are a riot! :roflmfao:I am a midget so I need the heels! And yes they are tortoiseshell-style patent leather.

LOL You are a riot! :roflmfao:I am a midget so I need the heels! And yes they are tortoiseshell-style patent leather.

They are GORGEOUS!!! I tried on a pair in Vegas and my husband gave the ok, but then Iwalked and I swear I heard the collective gasp from every single salesperson in the saks telling me "OH MY GOD DO NOT BUY THESE SHOES, You're a travesty!" haha!

Those are beyond cute!!!
Yes, if you live in Texas you can wear them all year long. I live in NJ and in the winter it gets pretty cold so cold that my toes feel like they are going to freeze off.
I have those in green patent. They are pretty comfy actually. You can wear them with a lot of things. They go great with jeans! Post pics when you get them!

They are GORGEOUS!!! I tried on a pair in Vegas and my husband gave the ok, but then Iwalked and I swear I heard the collective gasp from every single salesperson in the saks telling me "OH MY GOD DO NOT BUY THESE SHOES, You're a travesty!" haha!

AWWW sorry! LOL Surely it couldn't be THAT bad!?!

I am so glad you said that they are gorgeous as I have never seen them IRL.

Those are beyond cute!!!
Yes, if you live in Texas you can wear them all year long. I live in NJ and in the winter it gets pretty cold so cold that my toes feel like they are going to freeze off.
I have those in green patent. They are pretty comfy actually. You can wear them with a lot of things. They go great with jeans! Post pics when you get them!

Green!?! I have been looking for cute green shoes EVERYWHERE! :wtf: