Your Opinion on the Fendi B Bag

I'm thinking about getting the medium b bag in red patent leather. OMG it is TDF!!! The only thing is I am on the fence b/c I don't know if this bag is going to be short lived and I'll be stuck with a $1800 bag that I won't wear. So do you guys still think it will be short lived?

Maybe I am trying to justify purchasing it b/c I just got a Bottega 3 days ago:P

Rubygirl: BBag in Red is stunning, agree that it is TDF!!!!
It's definitely a statement bag -- looks absolutely beautiful in my eyes. =) I think Black, White, and Red are colors that would go with many outfits & have staying powers. Have you seen Bbag in other colors?

Which Bottega bag did you get? BBag is completely different though, I'm absolutely not helping. =)

bag.lover, you are not helping me out *shaking head*

I have the bag on hold and am really, really, really dying to tell the SA to put it on my CC:shame:

I have seen the large grey, large & medium in beige/black, large black, oak brown & large or medium lace. But I have to say the red patent is my fav so far. What color do you have?

oh yeah, I got the BV medium veneta in limone. I should post pics tomorrow. But you're right, different styles.

I plan on buying the Medium with Black Patent on Tan Leather, been looking for a tan color bag for a long time. I love everything about it - size (just about right -- not too big/small), style, material (the leather is so soft & nice).

I have to agree with you that Red Patent is stunning. How long can your SA hold it for you? Since you are not sure about wearing it often, you can think about it before taking the plunge.

Big congrats on Limone Veneta. =)

Thanks bag.lover.

I'm not sure how long she can hold it for me. Have to call her today. The SA who held it for me last night said he would ask my regular SA to see if it will be apart of the NM sale coming up. I really doubt it.

Oh the black patent is gorgeous too! :heart:

Pls post pics when you get it.:biggrin: I'll let you know when I make my decision.

I agree with LV Addict ..... I'd suggest you get a Spy bag and the B belt. I don't think the B-bag will become a classic. However, I could be wrong. It's only my opinion.

Rubygirl: Big Congrats!!! =) WOW WOW WOW!! Congrats! I'm sooooo happy for you..................

Seem like we are among the few people who love this bag, that's okay too. =) I wonder if people who dislike it have seen it in real life yet b/c it looks so stunning! I love how it looks on the shoulder & held on the clutch of an arm -- the size is just perfect. =) It can be dressed up and down -- I can picture it with suits too -- I think Spy's too big for that.

After seeing the pictures of your BV, this is definitely another 'stop-traffic' bag. A girl needs to have a 'statement' bag in her wardrobe! Let me know how it goes when you take it out for a spin for the 1st time.

I'm quite busy these couples of days at work, hopefully, I will have time to go buy mine this weekend too. =) Congrats again! Sooooo jealous. =)

thanks bag.lover. I'll post pics soon.

i definately agree with you when you say that people will love this bag if they see it IRL. I didn't really like it until I got to see in person.

I can't wait til you get your B bag! Something to look forward too!!!They are lovely bags!:love: