your opininions on....

i love this bag but then again i love anything bleecker...i can't decide on that bag or the bleecker flap although both are pretty..i'm obssesed with the large tan tote...need help!

I got the sig tote in coal/khaki with my PCE, and I love it. It holds so much stuff and is so light weight - I still can't get over how little it weighs even full. I'd say it gives my ergo's a run for their money.

I loved the lg tan leather better, but I already have the mahogany pleated ergo satchel which I use as my brown bag. I don't think you can go wrong with this one!

i think i'm going to get it but this is the thing...the s.a. here said they sold out but they could do a fax order...but that tells me a lot of people in my town have bought it...and i like to be different..still i'm obssesed with this bag... a dillema

It's a beautiful bag. I tried to order it for a customer, but unfortunately according to the computers Jax was all out and all the other stores were down to floor models. She ended up getting our last one (also a floor model).

Hopefully there will be replenishments or something. If you do end up getting a floor model, even though the vintage leather scratches easily, the scratches come out extremely easily with a little moisturizer.

Good luck!!!