What is you oldest bag, you bought new?

• Less than 1 year

• 1-5 years

• 6-10 years

• 11-15 years

• 16-20 years

• over 20 years!

Results are only viewable after voting.
In May 2003 my DH purchased all 8 items for me for the birth of my second son. Some of them have a date code from 2002 so 20 years old.
Cabas Piano
Continental Long wallet(sorry can’t remember actual name)
Pochette Croissant
Elise compact wallet
Small ring agenda
Gold pen
Small cosmetic pouch
Key pouch.
I just want to add imho LV had nicer dust bags and packaging back then. I prefer the darker coloured dust bags and brown boxes and bags with leather ribbon. I kept those too lol 3246AC19-D178-47D3-80CB-889AA92FAF01.jpeg

Last edited:
In 2002, I bought my first Epi piece, the Nocturne PM on Rodeo Drive. I was going to buy the papillon, but disliked how it had to be hand carried and it didn’t have any feet. The SA brought out the Nocturne. I still have it.

View attachment 5595931

Your bag is so cute, even in black. Speaking of papillon, I recently got the vintage size 26, made in 2003. My only handhold LV.

• Love
Reactions: PrayersandPurses
In May 2003 my DH purchased all 8 items for me for the birth of my second son. Some of them have a date code from 2002 so 20 years old.
Cabas Piano
Continental Long wallet(sorry can’t remember actual name)
Pochette Croissant
Elise compact wallet
Small ring agenda
Gold pen
Small cosmetic pouch
Key pouch.
I just want to add imho LV had nicer dust bags and packaging back then. I prefer the darker coloured dust bags and brown boxes and bags with leather ribbon. I kept those too lol View attachment 5596155

wow, wish I could've bought the croissant, so cute

• Thanks
Reactions: PrayersandPurses