Your old denim gets you 30% Off at Gap!

pink214

Oct 19, 2009
I like the ultra skinny jeans, but they're so expensive. You should try AE skinny jeans.

3mma

Feb 3, 2010
I Do like AE skinny jeans. The only problem is that they can get stretchy stretchy after a few hours and I always need a belt to keep them up :sad: Does that happen to you?

3mma

Feb 3, 2010
Found more details on this:

Just bring in your old jeans to a Gap, GapKids or babyGap store, and we’ll give you 30% off all our new denim (35% when you use a GapCard)*.

*Offer valid while supplies last from March 5, 2010 through March 14, 2010 in the U.S. only at Gap, GapKids, and babyGap stores. Offer extended through June 12th if you can’t find your size or style. Not valid online or at Gap Outlet, Gap Factory Store, or The Gap Generation stores. Not valid on Converse® or Stella McCartney for GapKids/babyGap. Offer is good for one time use only and offer card must be surrendered at time of in-store purchase. Limit one coupon per customer per transaction. Must use a Gap, Banana Republic, or Old Navy credit card as pay type to receive 35% discount. Subject to credit approval. Discount applies to regularly priced denim merchandise only (including GapMaternity denim items), not to GiftCards or applicable taxes. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Not responsible for lost or stolen cards. Offer is not transferable.

Cashiers: For Gap Inc. credit card purchases, use item reason code 976. For all other purchases, use item reason code 885.

pink214

Oct 19, 2009
I Do like AE skinny jeans. The only problem is that they can get stretchy stretchy after a few hours and I always need a belt to keep them up :sad: Does that happen to you?
No they don't and you should try their super skinny jeans.

itilliee

O.G.
Mar 4, 2009
we can bring any jeans? that we dont want anymore? or just bring in old gap jeana to get 30% off

Chidori

O.G.
Apr 21, 2008
Toronto
That has always happened to me, and I stopped buying AE jeans for that reason. Now I'm addicted to super duper discounted designer denim and I blame this forum for that! :sad:

OP, thanks, I'm going to pass this along to the bf!

bethct

Aug 19, 2007
CT
I shopped Gap this morning and turned in my non-Gap jeans....it was so easy, they have a bin set up by the register that they had me toss them into. They didn't ask me anything about the brand/condition, etc. Also, the cashier told me by turning in 1 pair of jeans I could get the discount off all the jeans I wanted to purchase (I just got 1 pair though).....there were some new washes/styles I hadn't seen before too.

flugangst

wants stuff
O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
bringing back the side ponytail
The radio ad for this promotion specifically states that they don't have to be Gap jeans, and that the 30% off applies to any article made of denim (jeans, shirts, etc.). Apparently they're supposed to be recycled into insulation materials.