Your NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE Haul Thread!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
image.jpg

We all seem to go a little crazy this time of year - its Nordstrom Anniversary Sale time! I thought it would be fun for everyone to share their purchases in one place. Make a list, take pics, whatever you want! This is a forum built on shallow obsessing, so let's obsess! And who knows, maybe you'll discover a few surprises you didn't know you really wanted among one another's buys!

Nordstorm brand lingerie wash $10.80
Laundry by Shelli Segal Faux Fur Trim Colorblock Tweed Coat $139.90 (ugly online but actually nice when I put it on!)
Barefoot Dreams cardigan in Cocoa/Midnight $59.90..

I went to the Dallas Galleria and was a bit underwhelmed. Nothing impressive really. I might go to the other Nordstrom location to shop though.

I actually picked up a sweater I thought was cute but the quality looked ****ty. I came home, saw it online and realized that I bought and returned it last year cause it was poor quality HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

so .... way too much stuff. but I will return some of it, I hope!

Rag & Bone Camden tee
Rag & Bone knit biker jacket (i bought this last year and returned it b/c I couldn't justify it, we'll see this year)
Hinge hooded leather jacket in gray - LOVED this but am concerned about sleeves being tight
Rag & Bone tank
Trouve tank
the barefoot dreams cardigan
Frye black boots with the stretch on the back - LOVED these also, but very hard to put on and off
Nike free shoes
BP skinny sweatpants
BP cardigan sweater thing
Zella capris (though the sizing seems to be bit off from last year)
hue leggings
Nest holiday votive set
Clarins sunscreen
BP elbow patch sweater
Vince gray striped tee (hate myself for buying this, but I tried it on and it was really nice)
Joe's ankle strap shoes (online, will see if they work)
Korkease Natalya wedge boot. (online, I really want a pair of brown booties and cannot decide!)
dkny undies

Really wanted to order the Chloe boots and the Rag & Bone Newbury boots.

Last edited:
I've been on a marathon spree the last two days (and my body actually feels like I ran an actual marathon! LOL), but I bought most of what I set out to get and did a lot of damage! For the first time, I actually had to have help carrying my packages to my car! Didn't get a whole lot of clothing, but got several pair of shoes and boots - so most of my bags only had one or two things inside, so it looked like way more than it really is (altho I'm not gonna lie - there is a lot!)

So here's my first day haul:

Chloe 'Heloise' Boots
Burberry 'Worchester' Boot
AGL Ballet Flats, Black
AGL Ballet Wedges, Taupe
AGL Ankle Boots, Black
Pedro Garcia 'Samara' Sandals in Black & Taupe (both pair!)
Vince Slip-ons in Military (altho I'm gonna order the Charcoal online & probably return the Military)
Nike Fit TR Connect, Leopard w/Pink
Vince Ombré Sweater
Vince Grey Sweater
Vince Grey Striped pullover
Vince Grey pullover (online exclusive)
Rag & Bone 'Camden' Long Sleeve T & Military jacket
JBrand Cranberry jeans
(2) Rebecca Taylor dresses (the Lace & Tweed dress and a sleeveless Navy dress)
Barefoot Dreams wrap
Majestic basic L/S pullovers
Wacoal panties
Natori bra
(3) pair of Zella leggings (black & grey full length, black cropped)
Zella hoodie
Lancôme Mascara bundle w/free gift
Bobbie Brown Nude on Nude set
LaMer special ed set
(2) Chanel Illuminators

And for my granddaughter:

Little Girls Frye boots
UGG boots
Bogs boots
Nike Dual fusion Running shoe
Keen Athletic sandals
Sketchers light-up shoes
Leopard ballet flats (don't remember the name)
Hudson Boyfriend jeans (OMG! These are sooooo cute!)
Hudson Skinny jeans
Tuck & Tate dress
Tractr leggings

And I think that's it! -- for now anyhow! :giggles::shame:

Last edited:
I need to take a better look at the sale...just cruised through quickly when I picked up the Longchamp expandable tote I ordered online. There must be something else I "need" :smile: LOVING my bag though!

Checked out the anniversary sale with my friend..... Trying to behave.... Also did some returns which offset the price of some things...

Got Zella live in leggings (everyday staple), a dress by ASTR black w gold embroidery (looks great in person, high end looking- may wear it to a wedding), barefoot dreams wrap (omg so soft and comfy and chic!!!!), and the clarasonic Mia 2 system (my friends swear by it).... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405036889.238686.jpg love the wrap!!! I'm just wearing it around the house.... So comfy! Great for when it's chilly out and I need to let the dog out to potty and don't wanna be seen in my pjs..... Lol

so .... way too much stuff. but I will return some of it, I hope!

Rag & Bone Camden tee
Rag & Bone knit biker jacket (i bought this last year and returned it b/c I couldn't justify it, we'll see this year)
Hinge hooded leather jacket in gray - LOVED this but am concerned about sleeves being tight
Rag & Bone tank
Trouve tank
the barefoot dreams cardigan
Frye black boots with the stretch on the back - LOVED these also, but very hard to put on and off
Nike free shoes
BP skinny sweatpants
BP cardigan sweater thing
Zella capris (though the sizing seems to be bit off from last year)
hue leggings
Nest holiday votive set
Clarins sunscreen
BP elbow patch sweater
Vince gray striped tee (hate myself for buying this, but I tried it on and it was really nice)
Joe's ankle strap shoes (online, will see if they work)
Korkease Natalya wedge boot. (online, I really want a pair of brown booties and cannot decide!)
dkny undies

Really wanted to order the Chloe boots and the Rag & Bone Newbury boots.

it was not in stock today but i'm picking it up tomorrow! a SA just called to let me know they got it in :graucho:

Didn't find that much this year that piqued my interest. Ended up with 3 pairs of the zella live in leggings; 2 hand lotions; 1 intimates mesh wash bag; 3 foot files; and a necklace

Nordstorm brand lingerie wash $10.80
Laundry by Shelli Segal Faux Fur Trim Colorblock Tweed Coat $139.90 (ugly online but actually nice when I put it on!)
Barefoot Dreams cardigan in Cocoa/Midnight $59.90..

I went to the Dallas Galleria and was a bit underwhelmed. Nothing impressive really. I might go to the other Nordstrom location to shop though.

I actually picked up a sweater I thought was cute but the quality looked ****ty. I came home, saw it online and realized that I bought and returned it last year cause it was poor quality HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I also bought the Laundry tweed coat - it's so cute!

I love Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Here's my haul - I'll probably return some and pick up some favorites as gifts.
- Barefoot cardigan x 2 (cocoa/midnight & cocoa/white)
- shimera two-way seamless camisole x 2
- halogen relaxed u-neck tee x 2
- hue ultra suede leggings
- Natori & dkny undies
- Shimera seamless bra
- Natori feathers bra x 3
- Nike Tempo track shorts
- Zella Crisscross Tank
- zella live in capris
- Munro Ann Stretch boot
- Zella Colorblock Headband
- PJ Salvage racerback tank
- PJ Salvage crochet trim shorts
- Vince drape front leather jacket
- wit & wisdom jeans

For DH:
- nordstrom trim fit shirt x 5
- Nordstrom wrinkle free chinos

The hinge hooded leather jacket is super tempting!!

it's fabulous. the leather is so soft. But the sleeves are ribbed and tight. I will have to try it on at home again, it might stretch out a bit.

i tried it on last year AFTER the sale and I loved it. I selfishly waited til after season to buy it even cheaper but of course, it sold out completely in a medium, even large :sad:

But when I tried it on, I felt it tight in the arms too but roomy elsewhere. might be just the style.