Your non Miu Miu purchases!

Dec 30, 2007
Hello all, I've seen threads at other subforums that the members of that forum post purchases they make of brands other than the one that belongs to that subforum...

Since I am hopelessly addicted to Miu Miu but I also like other brands I thought this would be a nice thread....

Allow me to be the first one: I just did an impulse buy! I bought me a Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr. Q. Groovee in Indigo! It was on sale at zappos so I couldn't help it....:biggrin: here's the link

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/27302211/c/421.html

oooo0o0o0o! good buy!
i received my 2nd non-miu miu purchase today (i started out a MM girl) and it is a Rebecca Minkoff Chocolate Nikki! and she is abfab! :woohoo:
IMG_3570.jpg

edit: and my first non-miu miu purchase is my avatar/sig (balenciaga eb pt!)

Congrats on your Marc Jacobs, I was contemplating over getting that one in purple some time ago...I heard on MJ forum that the leather is beautifully soft:love:

Ikim, love your RM Nikki to, lovely colour, oh and your EB Bal, that colour is slowly becomng my fav next to purple!

Are posting just bag / purse purchases in this thread...?

ooohhh... great thread Butterfly!!!

mmmmmmmm..... DH got me a Marc by Marc Dr. Q Riz big size in Tan... it is my travel bag - since it FIT everything in it....

what else... a Burberry Tote when I was in Tokyo last xmas

are we counting shoes too? or jsut bag? lol :graucho:

Oh gosh, if we start counting what we have, the list would be endless! :roflmfao:

Shall we start with what we bought this week? Do we restrict ourselves to just bags? ;)

I'll start. Like Butterfly, I ended up buying my second Marc by Marc jacob purse. I'm still not sure about keeping it but like my other Marc bags, the leather is divine!

Here's a stock pict...I'll try to take a picture this weekend.

s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/eLuxury/12082867_bright_red?$large$&scale=2

Oh cool,if we're counting other stuff and shoes mainly...I got into a terrible shoe addiction lately, got 4 pairs of Christian Louboutin heels and 1 pair od Marnis:nuts:1 pair out the CLs is excused, cause they are going to be my wedding shoes, the others are just pure greediness:P Everything else I got lately is MM lol...oh no got 2 Prada clutches some time ago too!

Looks like Marc Jacobs is quite popular amongs MM girls then!
I think we need more pics in this thread too;)

Last edited:
Oh gosh, if we start counting what we have, the list would be endless! :roflmfao:

Shall we start with what we bought this week? Do we restrict ourselves to just bags? ;)

I'll start. Like Butterfly, I ended up buying my second Marc by Marc jacob purse. I'm still not sure about keeping it but like my other Marc bags, the leather is divine!

Here's a stock pict...I'll try to take a picture this weekend.

s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/eLuxury/12082867_bright_red?$large$&scale=2

The link doesn't work for me...:shrugs:

The link doesn't work for me either....

and I just cancelled my marc by marc bag! my sister in law told me that she had to pay 45 dollars to get an 80 dollar item out of customs + 25 dollars of storage for the two days that took figure out how much she had to pay (the 45) ....meaning...she had to pay 70 dollars to get out an 80 dollar item!!! :cursing: so who knows how much I'll have to pay for my bag! arghh

on a side note: when I went Miu Miu shopping, I bought two Gucci's...I LOVE Gucci! no pictures yet though!

Oh cool,if we're counting other stuff and shoes mainly...I got into a terrible shoe addiction lately, got 4 pairs of Christian Louboutin heels and 1 pair od Marnis:nuts:1 pair out the CLs is excused, cause they are going to be my wedding shoes, the others are just pure greediness:P Everything else I got lately is MM lol...oh no got 2 Prada clutches some time ago too!

Looks like Marc Jacobs is quite popular amongs MM girls then!
I think we need more pics in this thread too;)

....mmm...CL & Marni's are TDF!!!

when u r getting married ??? CONGRATS!