Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

Visiting family in Hawaii. Did my first in store purchase in years. Thank you to Alfred of the Ala Moana store for your help!

View attachment 5647695
View attachment 5647697

View attachment 5647699

The Ophidia GG small shoulder bag in the GG supreme. :love: On a side note, I am really digging Gucci's new packaging.

View attachment 5647700View attachment 5647701
I love this bag. Went back and forth on getting it for months. I finally pulled the trigger and got it. I love it!

Attaché in Dark Orange (personally, it reads as ocre to me).

Picked this up while in Rome for $2,300 after VAT refund vs $3,877 in US (after 8% local tax). WINNING!!!

View attachment 5646979

Gucci is so weird and vague with its English colour names. I know that use the #numbers in-house, but whilst your ochre Attaché is described as 'dark orange', my suede Soho Disco was also described as 'dark orange' which to me is practically tan.

Whatever the name, congratulations, it's a beauty

Reactions: MooMooVT
These 3 arrived preloved yesterday. I am surprised to discover I love the cheapest/plainest one the best. I’ve had my eye on this python hobo for a while, and I knew I wanted a Dionysus, especially in Blooms. But the guccissma in person is just stunning. Perfect caramel color and excellent condition. I checked them over, but I’m not going to use them until Chanukah, which starts Sunday. It’s only a couple of days, but I’m antsy to play with them.C2CD1C3A-65E8-4EC9-95E5-057C8CFE5FA2.jpeg