Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

Here’s my newest bag that I’d been lusting after since I first saw them online a few months ago. Gucci marmont small camera bag. Thanks to everyone that read all my posts about this lol. Also this is my 2nd Gucci in my collection and they were both bought during quarantine. Kind of excited to find something I like at a slightly lower price point than LV

CE1F5E72-7DAB-441B-B928-A177D87287B9.jpeg

A3D91124-B8B4-4CAE-9A40-6726422486C1.jpeg

B5FEC44D-6312-42BE-A240-4AF71D175A30.jpeg

948692F6-37A8-481F-A9C6-186702E82CE2.jpeg

7BB9A786-4AF4-4C6F-BCAD-01BC2E3688A0.jpeg

Hi Gucci lovers. I am usually active at LV, but now I am in love with Gucci. I met sweet SA and have a pleasant experience at boutique. Nice feeling compare to when I bought LV, which I spent more than this super mini bag. Here is my new baby. I hope she will have new sisters soon. :P
View attachment 4820156
View attachment 4820158
Congrats! I love this little bag and find it to be very functional from day to night!

This summer I have used just one bag and it’s the Mormont black super mini. But one day I had a different bag and guess what. It was my blue Mormont super mini. it’s been a strange summer but the super mini was the right bag for this one.

Reactions: Bumbles
This summer I have used just one bag and it’s the Mormont black super mini. But one day I had a different bag and guess what. It was my blue Mormont super mini. it’s been a strange summer but the super mini was the right bag for this one.
Now is winter here in Australia. The bag is a bit short when wearing as sling bag because of my jacket. Soon will be spring then summer. I can’t wait to play with my super mini. :biggrin:

Reactions: Lillagumman
My Ophidia mini bucket bag! I had been eyeing this bag for the last month or so but it’s still in production (not shipping out until end of September) on the website. Went into my local store today to see if they might have it and they did!! Debated on the mini vs small size but ultimately loved the look of the mini over the utility of the small. It also surprisingly fits more than you’d think! I’ve fit my phone, keys (with a clunky keychain), card holder, small lotion, blotting papers, lipgloss, chapstick, and airpods with ease.

I haven’t seen many reviews on the mini size though - hoping it holds up well since I am currently in love :heart:

7410694E-CB0C-43A3-A489-A551777E3050.jpeg