Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

I am eyeing up that Gucci camera bag! I've been wanting to add a camera bag for a while. I haven't bought anything non-LV in ages but am thinking about buying that camera bag next month (I love red and shiny gold hardware).
How are you finding it? Would you mind taking some pics of what fits inside and modelling shots?

Someone took a pic of me at my husband grandmother funeral... here’s a modeling shot.. sorry for the background..as you can see, I got the black one too..

Attachments

• 837CF1DA-EDEE-42C1-B4F1-A5362919E3A9.jpeg
    837CF1DA-EDEE-42C1-B4F1-A5362919E3A9.jpeg
    356.9 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: SDBagLover
Someone took a pic of me at my husband grandmother funeral... here’s a modeling shot.. sorry for the background..as you can see, I got the black one too..
Hi! Thank you for the pic it looks great on you! I ended up ordering a mini and absolutely love it. I also then ordered the small in pastel pink with silver hardware. I watched a YouTube video etc before purchasing but was surprisingly not taken with it when it arrived even though the colour is gorgeous. (It's now on the way back to Gucci). Once I held the small in real life I was unsure about the shape (I think I just prefer the shape of the mini) and despite being new the silver hardware was badly tarnished round the edges. The tarnishing was a bit tricky to fully capture on camera (it looked worse irl). I'm still tempted to get a small at some point though. If not then maybe another mini (I just wish there were more options in the mini!) Have you had any issues with the shiny gold hardware?

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_20200615_124656486_HDR.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20200615_124656486_HDR.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 65
  • thumbnail_IMG_20200615_133446144_HDR.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20200615_133446144_HDR.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 70
  • thumbnail_IMG_20200615_154520417_HDR.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20200615_154520417_HDR.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 68
Hi! Thank you for the pic it looks great on you! I ended up ordering a mini and absolutely love it. I also then ordered the small in pastel pink with silver hardware. I watched a YouTube video etc before purchasing but was surprisingly not taken with it when it arrived even though the colour is gorgeous. (It's now on the way back to Gucci). Once I held the small in real life I was unsure about the shape (I think I just prefer the shape of the mini) and despite being new the silver hardware was badly tarnished round the edges. The tarnishing was a bit tricky to fully capture on camera (it looked worse irl). I'm still tempted to get a small at some point though. If not then maybe another mini (I just wish there were more options in the mini!) Have you had any issues with the shiny gold hardware?
Heyy, good choice on the mini... I am thinking about getting a mini too but i am not crazy on the pastel colors either.. I hate the took the white/off white mini away..

Heyy, good choice on the mini... I am thinking about getting a mini too but i am not crazy on the pastel colors either.. I hate the took the white/off white mini away..
I think it may end up being another mini, they definitely need to expand the colour options though.

It's funny you should say that because I've been contemplating getting a white bag. I've always avoided because I worry how it will wear etc. I'm mainly trying to avoid playing it safe with fully black bags. I already have an LV MylockmeBB and Twice in Noir so another small all-black bag would end up getting unused I think.

Reactions: LV LUXX QUEEN