Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

:biggrin: Sorry.

Ok getting back on track.
I received this Gucci sterling silver interlocking GG necklace as one of my BD gifts last week. :smile:
View attachment 4251760

Congratulations, and a very Happy belated Birthday :party:

Love Gucci silver (and their gold too) :woohoo: .

Some of my G pieces are from the 90s (also gifts) so much better and the for the price of other brands; fashion stuff. I think you will keep and wear this forever.

Reactions: fatcat2523
My first ever Gucci! I went classic and bigger than I thought I would-anyone else have this medium Ophidia GG top handle?? Thoughts?? It was between this and a LV speedy 25. I wanted an everyday bag that would be timeless ❤️ my amazing boyfriend bought it for me instead of a promise ring, he's the best! Thanks for letting me share
View attachment 4259484
I love your new bag. Enjoy using it. :smile:

Reactions: GGjta87
My first ever Gucci! I went classic and bigger than I thought I would.. anyone else have this medium Ophidia GG top handle?? Thoughts?? It was between this and a LV speedy 25. I wanted an everyday bag that would be timeless [emoji173]️ my amazing boyfriend bought it for me instead of a promise ring, he's the best! Thanks for letting me share
View attachment 4259484

It’s gorgeous!

My first ever Gucci! I went classic and bigger than I thought I would.. anyone else have this medium Ophidia GG top handle?? Thoughts?? It was between this and a LV speedy 25. I wanted an everyday bag that would be timeless ❤️ my amazing boyfriend bought it for me instead of a promise ring, he's the best! Thanks for letting me share
View attachment 4259484
it's probably ages better and less maintenance than if you had bought speedy in mono or azur.