Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

So, trying this again...
I just got back from a wonderful two week vacation to Italy, and I made a stop into the Fiumcino (Rome) Airport Gucci boutique yesterday before getting on my flight home. I had been eyeing the Soho Disco forever, but it is not affordable for me at US prices! But, I knew I had this trip coming up so I did a little research and found that prices were substantially cheaper buying tax free there. So I bided my time for several months and hoped that the bag would still be available with no further price increases, and thankfully, it was! Had to specifically ask if they had the bag as it wasn't on display (actually I haven't seen it displayed in-store anywhere here in NYC or in Italy), but they had in all three colors. Eliminated Rose Beige immediately but had to ponder a bit between red and black, but eventually the practical side of me went with the black, especially since it didn't look as flat as it appeared in some photos. Between it being cheaper off the top and not paying any tax I saved 35% over buying it here in the NYC area. :smile: Here is my new baby, I love her already. :smile:
View attachment 4236905
Good for you on saving money! Love your beautiful new bag. :heart:

Ya and wondering who will get the email links. Last time I was able to snag a red disco for pretty cheap. But I’m now on ban Island for a bit.
OMG! :nuts: That’s awesome!
Here I paid $1,190 lol
If you get the email please post it here so I can check mine. I’m signed up with every site imaginable so I get like 1,000 emails a day :lol:
so I don’t always check.

Reactions: snibor