Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

Can you tell me where did you purchase this beauty !! ?

Hi gail, welcome to tPF :wave:

In order for the person you're talking to, to know you are asking them a question you can use the 'quote' button in the bottom right of the message box. This will then (hopefully) generate a notification to them.

Alternatively

Just use their tPF name and bold it, and hopefully, if they come back to the thread they can see you're addressing them.

All my babies are here: shiny Blue Emily shoulder bag and wallet, shadow gray Emily, red Soho top handle and red disco. I'm feeling very guilty now with all these purchases and is wondering if I should return one or two. But it was half off (except the wallet) and they all have a different purpose lol. That's what I keep telling my self to justify keeping them.
Tweetie I am so loving your beauties.[emoji7]

Keep them ALL! Great buys AND beautiful!

Wow, Wow Wow!!!

Whole Soho and Emily families :P

Congratulations on all, these are all...what's that word? Fabulous :yahoo:

I also felt guilty about the second bag (and the trench). But then we don't usually have 50% off bags at Gucci and if we know we'll wear I don't think we should feel guilty. If you would have ever thought about any of these 'extra' pieces they won't be available once the sale's over. The shock is seeing the receipts and buying all in one go, even at 50% it still adds up to a lot, but you have to justify it to yourself

Tweetie I am so loving your beauties.[emoji7]

Thank you all! ! I'm probably going to keep all of them and if I have to buy them later at full price I'll kick myself for having returned them. I can't wait to take them out all at once. Lol

Just received my new Swing mini wallet

Congrats! That's a lovely shade of blue.

Mine arrived today - new Bamboo Top handle in medium.:love:

picture.php

(I'm very happy to say) There are so many reveals recently I am losing whether I congratulated who on what thread :cray:

Got my second purchase from the sale today! Red disco chain! View attachment 3010658

Congratulations to you Manchoo, I would totally love to own a little scarlet red Gucci bag, this colour red is perfect (I am repeating myself here ha ha)

Very pretty colour, congratulations

picture.php

:loveeyes:

One of the most beautiful and interesting bags Gucci has ever made IMO, you are sooooo lucky GhstDreamer!

Wow. This is fabulous!! 😆😉

It's beautiful and iconic! Congrats!

(I'm very happy to say) There are so many reveals recently I am losing whether I congratulated who on what thread :cray:

Congratulations to you Manchoo, I would totally love to own a little scarlet red Gucci bag, this colour red is perfect (I am repeating myself here ha ha)

Very pretty colour, congratulations

:loveeyes:

One of the most beautiful and interesting bags Gucci has ever made IMO, you are sooooo lucky GhstDreamer!

Thanks all! This bag is just so Gucci without everyone knowing it's Gucci. PT you're right I do feel very fortunate to have the chance to buy this bag considering these bags were never available at the boutique I go to. I've always wanted another one in this style.

Love your wallet.

and, if you don't mind me asking, what is the meaning of your name? thanx.

picture.php

don't forget to post in Bamboo Top Handle Clubhouse if you haven't already. this bag is truly a stunner

My last baby arrived! I was so happy I saw her before I went on vacation.

beautiful

Yes! I have a great SA at Saks who not only let me raid the Private presale inventory, but let me take them home!! 2 of the bags were ordered from the Saks in St. Louis, because I was going to be traveling there when the pre sale started. Saks let me order from Houston and shipped those bags to me. I have to say Saks was really awesome.

Do you think I can obtain one like your red one. Beautiful.

OMG everyone has gotten such beautiful Gucci items added to their collections, that I too, as paper tiger, don't know where to post to congratulate everyone. There's just so many threads lol!

Great haul everyone!! I myself had gotten a few Gucci items from this sale (including some Fendi lol pieces). I haven't posted my haul yet, but it's nothing compared to what I have been seeing!! So congratulations everyone. :smile: