Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

:ty: everyone, glad you like

Ludmilla I think you need one of these foxy scarves (Hermes', Dans un Jardin Anglaise) :graucho: I can get away with enabling in this thread :lol:

Oh I would get one, but they don't offer the green one here and I'm not so fond of the other colours. [emoji17] Enjoy this one a bit for me, too! [emoji4]

Oh I would get one, but they don't offer the green one here and I'm not so fond of the other colours. [emoji17] Enjoy this one a bit for me, too! [emoji4]

I know what you mean, I did like a couple of the other colours but not on me unfortunately. Happy to enjoy this one for you

Got my second purchase from the sale today! Red disco chain! View attachment 3010658

Congratulations, love :loveeyes the colour of this

I finally got my beloved Gucci Sukey bag on Monday! :biggrin: Here is a group pic of my Sukey with the other two purses I bought on sale! :graucho:

Attachments

• gucci haul2.jpg
    gucci haul2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 745
  • gucci haul3.jpg
    gucci haul3.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 752
All my babies are here: shiny Blue Emily shoulder bag and wallet, shadow gray Emily, red Soho top handle and red disco. I'm feeling very guilty now with all these purchases and is wondering if I should return one or two. But it was half off (except the wallet) and they all have a different purpose lol. That's what I keep telling my self to justify keeping them.

Attachments

• 1432866486301.jpg
    1432866486301.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 739
  • 1432866502419.jpg
    1432866502419.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 730
Reactions: LovingLV81
All my babies are here: shiny Blue Emily shoulder bag and wallet, shadow gray Emily, red Soho top handle and red disco. I'm feeling very guilty now with all these purchases and is wondering if I should return one or two. But it was half off (except the wallet) and they all have a different purpose lol. That's what I keep telling my self to justify keeping them.
Keep them ALL! Great buys AND beautiful!

Wow, Wow Wow!!!

Whole Soho and Emily families :P

Congratulations on all, these are all...what's that word? Fabulous :yahoo:

I also felt guilty about the second bag (and the trench). But then we don't usually have 50% off bags at Gucci and if we know we'll wear I don't think we should feel guilty. If you would have ever thought about any of these 'extra' pieces they won't be available once the sale's over. The shock is seeing the receipts and buying all in one go, even at 50% it still adds up to a lot, but you have to justify it to yourself

Last edited: