Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

Oh my! Such beautiful items. Your new suede bag is beyond amazing! And that coat...:love:

Thank you for sharing!

http://forum.purseblog.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Congrats on your new purchases PT! They look great. I am loving that BTH.

Holy smokes, these are gorgeous!!! Love them and congrats!

such beauties!!

:ty: everyone

Congrats Papertiger… love all your pieces especially your new BTH because we are twinsies…:yahoo: I'll post mine soon:graucho:

Thanks vinbenphon, very pleased to be your twin, when you have time you must join out Bamboo Club (in the Club House) :cool:

I don't have a lot of Gucci but think they make beautiful bags. I went to the Cabazon outlet over the weekend hoping to find a Disco bag on sale but came home with this one instead. The color is Winter Rose.

What a beautiful bag! I was only admiring one of these today but in another colour, Winter Rose is my kind of pink, totally adorable

Immigratty, thanks for this thread. Great idea. I posted this elsewhere (with its own thread). My newest purchase
Here it is:
Soho disco bag python View attachment 3008866

My new baby is here :smile:

It is a Gucci bamboo shopper and got it 50% off

Just [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

View attachment 3009187

View attachment 3009188

Thanks for letting me share :smile:

Can't wait To see more reveals!!!!

I already posted congratulations on both these show stoppers, they are both very special

I don't have a lot of Gucci but think they make beautiful bags. I went to the Cabazon outlet over the weekend hoping to find a Disco bag on sale but came home with this one instead. The color is Winter Rose.
I really love that color. My outlet has that bag as well and I'm trying to hold out for the pink double chain Soho. But that is really speaking to me and I don't have a Boston.

Here are mine.. Still waiting for the rest
Red disco and Blue Emily.

My sale haul. Love them all and test drove the Disco this past weekend. Never carried a purse that small before and loved it! But can't wait to carry the black fringe suede shopper. That's a sexy bag!

Attachments

• 20150520_191157-1_resized.jpg
    20150520_191157-1_resized.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 925
  • 20150520_191257-1_resized.jpg
    20150520_191257-1_resized.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 923
Reactions: anasanfran
My sale haul. Love them all and test drove the Disco this past weekend. Never carried a purse that small before and loved it! But can't wait to carry the black fringe suede shopper. That's a sexy bag!

Love them all!

I also like that fringe shopper, it's one 'ell of a bag, I'm glad you bought it

Thank you. I meant to ask if you have mod shots of your trench. Would love to see them 😄

Here you go tweetie

DSC_0718_zps373ejurv.jpg