Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

After stalking TPF for a long time and quietly admiring everyone's GORGEOUS pieces, I'm excited to share my very first Gucci purchase!! I've been fixated on the Dionysus ever since I first laid eyes on one and I'm thrilled to add the small in red GG velvet to my handbag collection. Thank you for letting me share in my first ever post on TPF!

View attachment 4344947

Just love how plush and rich the velvet looks! Congrats [emoji322]

Reactions: RAEDAY
Hello Ladies,

Here to reveal my second Gucci Bag. I have been eyeing this one for a while and originally planned on purchasing it on holiday last year, but then a limited edition LV came along that I could not pass. Although I not for one Minute regret purchasing that one (Catogram is sooo cute), I could not get the Gucci out of my head. As the heart wants what it wants, I decided to treat myself to it for my Birthday....

GG Marmont small Crossbody in light raspberry velvet[emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] View attachment 4336532
How are you liking this so far? I've been eyeing it for a while now but have been hesitant to plunk down the cash for it because I typically go for "safe" choices in black and brown.

I’ve been thinking of getting these tights as well! :smile: How are they holding up? And how is the sizing, I’ve noticed that in most pictures they don’t look very stretchy :oh:
So far I've only worn them once (tried on a million times with a bunch of outfits because im OBSESSED haha) but they are super stretchy! Looking at the size chart I noticed I was between sizes but the SA recommended a small (I'm 5t10 135 pounds) Here's photos if it helps. I recommend getting them!iEUkN3LyS8O4m3YJj%L2dw.jpgsZyLFfrIT+WbWDn9T1uP0Q.jpg

So far I've only worn them once (tried on a million times with a bunch of outfits because im OBSESSED haha) but they are super stretchy! Looking at the size chart I noticed I was between sizes but the SA recommended a small (I'm 5t10 135 pounds) Here's photos if it helps. I recommend getting them!View attachment 4361050View attachment 4361053

Wow, they look gorgeous on you! :girlsigh:

Reactions: theluxteacher