Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

You're on a roll!
Haha I know :biggrin: what can I say definitely been bit by the Gucci bug! :biggrin: I can’t believe I never paid attention to the Dionysus before. I’ve always loved it in pictures but never tried it on. It’s definitely the bag for me. I’ve loved the blooms design for the last 4 years and I think it’s about time I added it to my collection.

Love this bag. Been looking at exact color combo. Just can’t decide on size. What size is this beauty. Mod shot by chance?
Enjoy her!
Hi I don’t have any mod shots unfortunately. This is the Small size. If you google Dionysus Small you’ll find lots of pictures of people wearing the small size. :smile: It’s a great everyday bag. I think it’s the closest to a traditional size handbag. The colour and size won’t go out of style. What size are you trying to decide between?

Hello Ladies,

Here to reveal my second Gucci Bag. I have been eyeing this one for a while and originally planned on purchasing it on holiday last year, but then a limited edition LV came along that I could not pass. Although I not for one Minute regret purchasing that one (Catogram is sooo cute), I could not get the Gucci out of my head. As the heart wants what it wants, I decided to treat myself to it for my Birthday....

GG Marmont small Crossbody in light raspberry velvet[emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] 20190209_145411.jpg