Your New Dooney: A mini reveal thread!

Stuff her (towels work well) and let her rest. A light 'treatment' with a warm blow dryer (not hot) held at least 8 inches away from the leather, might help relax the creases.
Also hanging the bag by the strap, will let gravity do some of the work.
You could add two (unopened :smile: ) 8 oz. cans of soup or vegetables to the inside for extra weight and hang the bag over a chair.

Thank you! I will try that.

Dang! I didn't notice the creases, but I'm sure they're glaring IRL. I'm not as picky as I used to be, but if there's even a small flaw or something that does bother me, that's all my eyes will be drawn to every time I carry the bag so it has to go back. If you keep it, I hope you enjoying carrying it, and if you send it back, I hope you get something without flaws!:smile:

I'll give it a go. Maybe a night on the town will change my mind.

Reactions: RuedeNesle
Two things...I only buy new releases from Q because it seems after a month or two you only get other people’s returns which are the bags that have bee returned for creases and scratches and all kinds of issues. Besides, unless it is an exclusive, I know I can always get it on sale from Dooney.com eventually and get free shipping.

Lovely Cooper. I might need one in my life. Found the new Pebbled Cooper Drawstring on Dooney.com this morning. Interesting bag. But I like the hobo.

Reactions: Lilybarb
Two things...I only buy new releases from Q because it seems after a month or two you only get other people’s returns which are the bags that have bee returned for creases and scratches and all kinds of issues. Besides, unless it is an exclusive, I know I can always get it on sale from Dooney.com eventually and get free shipping.

Lovely Cooper. I might need one in my life. Found the new Pebbled Cooper Drawstring on Dooney.com this morning. Interesting bag. But I like the hobo.
Yes, purchasing this one from QVC when the style had been out a while was a gamble—but the shipping was free and I was prepared to send her back if I needed to. Cooper drawstring?? Hmm....I need to see what that looks like.....

Yes, purchasing this one from QVC when the style had been out a while was a gamble—but the shipping was free and I was prepared to send her back if I needed to. Cooper drawstring?? Hmm....I need to see what that looks like.....
@MrsKC, Cooper drawstring on the Dooney website is very pretty color but I just dunno...it looks a little too something. Too busy perhaps?
I'm with you on backing off ordering more bags - & it's killing me with this sale going on - but I have no more room until I MAKE room plus I gave 4 fistfuls of $ to the dentist yesterday, with more dental expense to come soon (root canal vs. extraction:wtf:) but there will be other sales and always another bag I feel I have to have. :smile: It's good thing to get more picky about purchases.

@MrsKC, Cooper drawstring on the Dooney website is very pretty color but I just dunno...it looks a little too something. Too busy perhaps?
I'm with you on backing off ordering more bags - & it's killing me with this sale going on - but I have no more room until I MAKE room plus I gave 4 fistfuls of $ to the dentist yesterday, with more dental expense to come soon (root canal vs. extraction:wtf:) but there will be other sales and always another bag I feel I have to have. :smile: It's good thing to get more picky about purchases.
LB: I think it's the tassels and the zipper pockets and zipper pulls all forming vertical lines on the front of the cooper drawstring. It might be a more balanced look in real life. In the photo all these trim accents stand out.

Ugg the dentist......not a place I like to go and it def is pricey $$$. The last time I need an extraction I paid extra for the oral surgeon to do it and give me IV sedation. Insc would not cover that part, but I did not care :smile:, I just didn’t want to remember it!!
I wish you the best during this time. Maybe when the fun is all over there will be something on sale that is on your bucket (or banquet) list that you can make room for :smile:.

Ugg the dentist......not a place I like to go and it def is pricey $$$. The last time I need an extraction I paid extra for the oral surgeon to do it and give me IV sedation. Insc would not cover that part, but I did not care :smile:, I just didn’t want to remember it!!
I wish you the best during this time. Maybe when the fun is all over there will be something on sale that is on your bucket (or banquet) list that you can make room for :smile:.
Ah sedation!! Something I had not considered. Thanks for the tip!
And yes, it isn't like Dooney is going out of business any time soon. :giggle:

Reactions: MrsKC
I didn't purchase any bags during the sale but I snagged this cosmetic bag as a gift to myself. Every year on the anniversary of my spinal surgery I get something, big or small, it doesn't matter. I've racked up three nice cosmetic bags so I'm going to pitch out all my trashy ones which will make room with room to spare. Dooney duck came with package. :smile:

Attachments

• 20190424_161644.jpg
    20190424_161644.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 133
  • 20190424_144656.jpg
    20190424_144656.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 132
I didn't purchase any bags during the sale but I snagged this cosmetic bag as a gift to myself. Every year on the anniversary of my spinal surgery I get something, big or small, it doesn't matter. I've racked up three nice cosmetic bags so I'm going to pitch out all my trashy ones which will make room with room to spare. Dooney duck came with package. :smile:
That's beautiful!