Your New Dooney: A mini reveal thread!

My final 2 medium suede satchels arrived today! I had planned to return the tomato satchel, however the color has grown on me. The tomato color is not a true red, but appears more coral in certain lighting. Best way to describe the color tomato is the resulting color from mixing a can of milk with a can of campbell's tomato soup. The royal blue satchel, is not royal blue, but it is a nice blue that I can imagine carrying when wearing jeans and a white t-shirt. I'll take more pictures later because I don't think the following accurately depicts the beauty of these satchels.View attachment 4275724 View attachment 4275725 View attachment 4275726
Love the tomato. It’s not something you see a lot of. A rare beauty!!

Not sure what year this exclusive was made. If anyone knows more about this than I do, please share info!
Well...I used to have a black sort of dome-top satchel that was LINED with that exact pattern, but I don’t recall what year that was. The hang fob was the sort of circular shape that says DOONEY above, BOURKE below and in the middle is the sort of shield/coat of arms with the DB, if that helps date it...

Reactions: Miss Understood