Your New Dooney: A mini reveal thread!

She is here ladies!! Cranberry Belvedere lolo. I snatched her up on ebay. After shipping, 70% off retail, so not too shabby [emoji6] . And she is so big and smooshy. [emoji7] View attachment 3973130

BW: you have a winner! I love the color and the leather. The styling of the LOLO has always appealed to me and it's such a well designed and well crafted handbag. I really like the design of the shoulder strap. Enjoy your new LOLO... the price you paid makes it all the more amazing.

Sometimes I use a purse organizer in that version of the LOLO. It helps give the bag some structure and also makes it easier for me to find things. I use the lightweight nylon (very inexpensive) organizers in the LOLO. I don't want to add too much bulk or structure.
Sometimes I just let my things roam around.

I've also bought the smaller pebbled LOLO.... didn't you get that one too. I like the look of the smaller one, but I think the larger LOLO is an easier handbag to use and open/close.

Reactions: BadWolf10
BW: you have a winner! I love the color and the leather. The styling of the LOLO has always appealed to me and it's such a well designed and well crafted handbag. I really like the design of the shoulder strap. Enjoy your new LOLO... the price you paid makes it all the more amazing.

Sometimes I use a purse organizer in that version of the LOLO. It helps give the bag some structure and also makes it easier for me to find things. I use the lightweight nylon (very inexpensive) organizers in the LOLO. I don't want to add too much bulk or structure.
Sometimes I just let my things roam around.

I've also bought the smaller pebbled LOLO.... didn't you get that one too. I like the look of the smaller one, but I think the larger LOLO is an easier handbag to use and open/close.
I will definitely think about the organizer that's a great idea. I did buy the small lolo, and later returned. I completely agree, I loved the look but I couldn't reach in without having to unhook it then it was awkward. Adorable but too hard to get into. This one is much easier, and I think the soft nature of the belvedere leather helps with that. I noticed on Dooney.com there are a few new pieces in this leather. I am hoping they keep expanding the line because I love the leather.

She is here ladies!! Cranberry Belvedere lolo. I snatched her up on ebay. After shipping, 70% off retail, so not too shabby [emoji6] . And she is so big and smooshy. [emoji7] View attachment 3973130
She's beautiful! Congrats on a great eBay find!
I stopped by the outlet today. So many beautiful new spring bags!! I have had my eye on the Serengeti wallet and found one on clearance [emoji4] I also picked up a Lexington Cork pair in Bubble gum. It's a great hot pink color. [emoji7] View attachment 3976066
You are on a roll! I love your outlet purchases! Congrats again!

I stopped by the outlet today. So many beautiful new spring bags!! I have had my eye on the Serengeti wallet and found one on clearance [emoji4] I also picked up a Lexington Cork pair in Bubble gum. It's a great hot pink color. [emoji7] View attachment 3976066
BW: love the color. What is cork? I've never seen it in person and don't even know if it's leather, embossed leather, coated canvas, coated cotton or something else.

How does the serengeti wallet feel? I wanted to order it in the Bitsy bag this weekend but decided to wait. I couldn't decide between the leopard look or the zebra. I have a Bitsy bag in the Tucker print and it has been my go to bag this winter when just needing to carry essentials. Being coated cotton, doesn't matter if it is raining or snowing and looks great for weekend wear! I wound up ordering the east/west tote in the tucker print. Just love buffalo plaid and it never goes out of style - red/black are the plaid colors I have. Just love that bitsy bag!

Carterazo, this one is for you, honey! It is a few months old for me but haven't used it yet. You can see I wrapped it up and plan to bring out in the spring/summer. The gold is not offensive on it. The side photo is a better idea of what it looks like. I wasn't sure about it from the online photos but I saw a reveal on YouTube (can't remember whose reveal) and it looked nice! I think she got it in either the medium satchel or the shoulder bag. Mine is the small satchel. Love the brown tmoro trim on it.

As you can see, my bag isn't smiling today....
DB Python Satchel - front.JPG DB Python Satchel - side view.JPG

How does the serengeti wallet feel? I wanted to order it in the Bitsy bag this weekend but decided to wait. I couldn't decide between the leopard look or the zebra. I have a Bitsy bag in the Tucker print and it has been my go to bag this winter when just needing to carry essentials. Being coated cotton, doesn't matter if it is raining or snowing and looks great for weekend wear! I wound up ordering the east/west tote in the tucker print. Just love buffalo plaid and it never goes out of style - red/black are the plaid colors I have. Just love that bitsy bag!
The wallet feels good. Since its coated cotton I won't worry about stains. Nice and lightweight. I had my eye on the tucker and never bought one of the pieces. I love plaid and the Tucker check is so cute!

Carterazo, this one is for you, honey! It is a few months old for me but haven't used it yet. You can see I wrapped it up and plan to bring out in the spring/summer. The gold is not offensive on it. The side photo is a better idea of what it looks like. I wasn't sure about it from the online photos but I saw a reveal on YouTube (can't remember whose reveal) and it looked nice! I think she got it in either the medium satchel or the shoulder bag. Mine is the small satchel. Love the brown tmoro trim on it.

As you can see, my bag isn't smiling today....
View attachment 3976466 View attachment 3976467

Bagmedic: thanks so much for sharing the photos. Your handbag is lovely. Enjoy using it soon. I love the Dooney python, but never got the gold one. I've collected the 'exotic' inspired leathers for years.... they are really wonderful fashion accents. The python tends to be fragile, so I don't carry mine for daily use, but bring them out when I want a special touch in my outfit.