Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Thank you! Please keep us updated as you use the bag about the pros and cons!! It’s beautiful!
Hey all -
Just wanted to post a quick update. After much debate, I'm not keeping this bag (Tabby messenger in grace leather).
Pros:
The clasp is far superior to the regular Tabby clasp;
The strap is very comfortable crossbody;
The back pocket magnet is very strong & keeps anything you might put there (unless very small) from falling out.
Cons:
The leather is just too sensitive for me. I didn't carry it but even putting my phone in the back pocket once made marks on the magnet. I was also afraid to condition or protect given the warning;
Despite being a larger bag, I found it hard to get in & out of;
The strap is not comfortable on the shoulder (kept sliding off);
Just not luxe enough for the price.

So I want a little SLG crazy at Coach Outlet, but the Strawberry and Bee collection were too cute to pass up. I also picked up some regular Coach SLG'S from the Coach Reserve section too. This is my very first Wyn wallet as well. I was waiting for one to come out in a purple and I'm happy they did one to match the Tabby 26.

The Bee collection is actually my favorite, and if it goes on sale I'll pick up the long zip around wallet as well. I do wish they had done a medium wallet, either the medium corner zip or medium zip around wallet, in one of the these prints, but I do like the small compact wallets. The zip card case makes a great mini, compact wallet, I can't recommend it enough.

IMG_6022.jpegIMG_6023.jpegIMG_6024.jpeg

Hey all -
Just wanted to post a quick update. After much debate, I'm not keeping this bag (Tabby messenger in grace leather).
Pros:
The clasp is far superior to the regular Tabby clasp;
The strap is very comfortable crossbody;
The back pocket magnet is very strong & keeps anything you might put there (unless very small) from falling out.
Cons:
The leather is just too sensitive for me. I didn't carry it but even putting my phone in the back pocket once made marks on the magnet. I was also afraid to condition or protect given the warning;
Despite being a larger bag, I found it hard to get in & out of;
The strap is not comfortable on the shoulder (kept sliding off);
Just not luxe enough for the price.
Thanks for the update! I ordered one before they went out of stock. It shipped from a store and it looked like a return. It had a small spot on it that looked like mold but I know it was just the vegetable tanned leather. Also didn't care for the interior lining. Perhaps if they ever make it to the outlet I may reconsider but not at full price.