Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

So, I caved & ordered TWO of the Tabby messenger bags when they came back in stock. They both came from the same store in NYC, neither had any interior packing or any factory stuffing, etc. Both in their own dust bags & placed in the same box with no additional packing. I expected the worst. However, both were better than the ones my local store had. I am leaning towards keeping one. I took photos of the front & back of both in natural light & with flash, just to share them here in the event it helps anyone else who might be considering. I noticed Bloomies now also has the bag.
20230308_155933.jpg20230308_160025.jpg20230308_155829.jpg20230308_160030.jpg

So, I caved & ordered TWO of the Tabby messenger bags when they came back in stock. They both came from the same store in NYC, neither had any interior packing or any factory stuffing, etc. Both in their own dust bags & placed in the same box with no additional packing. I expected the worst. However, both were better than the ones my local store had. I am leaning towards keeping one. I took photos of the front & back of both in natural light & with flash, just to share them here in the event it helps anyone else who might be considering. I noticed Bloomies now also has the bag.
View attachment 5735777View attachment 5735778View attachment 5735779View attachment 5735780
Thanks! What is the interior like?

Reactions: Teagaggle
Hi JVS, I've been meaning to ask you a question. If I recall correctly, you had the mini sample set that had the 4 different scents before you got this gift set. I did also. I'm wondering if you found the Dreams Sunset scent lasted longer in the form from the mini sample set, compared to this full sized perfume? It seems like the perfume spray doesn't last as long on me as the mini sample bottle where you applied the liquid straight from the bottle.
Hey girl! I haven’t noticed that issue for myself but I can see how different application methods might have different results.

• Thanks
Reactions: nyeredzi
View attachment 5735777View attachment 5735778View attachment 5735779View attachment 5735780
They're just different enough! I may be the only one hoping I get one with lots of 'character' :P . I noticed on bloomies it said "On Order: Expected to leave our facility within 47 business days" ... Goodness!

Reactions: Teagaggle