Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

I had been looking forward to getting a new bag to commemorate surviving a rough few months for me. Maybe a custom Rogue or something not Coach, if I couldn't get what I wanted made. But then these faces showed up and I knew my special bag would have to be one of these! After a shipping delay and a long ride through town, my new friend showed up and I couldn't be happier!

20220815_181812.jpg

I had been looking forward to getting a new bag to commemorate surviving a rough few months for me. Maybe a custom Rogue or something not Coach, if I couldn't get what I wanted made. But then these faces showed up and I knew my special bag would have to be one of these! After a shipping delay and a long ride through town, my new friend showed up and I couldn't be happier!

View attachment 5590829
So cute! Can’t wait for mine to arrive!!

• Love
Reactions: Tygriss

View attachment 5590829
Adorable!

• Love
Reactions: Tygriss