Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

A few new goodies :love:
Tea rose rogue and bear bag charm, and a new to me vintage shoulder bag 4050…they could’ve came up with a nicer name for this but it’s just “shoulder bag” :hrmm:

View attachment 5396082View attachment 5396083View attachment 5396084
I love all of these. In a fantasy life, I would have bought a chalk Tea Rose Rogue and that mini is way cute. I am not drawn toward the leather bears but that fleecy guy is fabulous!
I think I saw the listing for the Shoulder Bag ( I have noticed more of them in a variety of colors) and that color is GORGEOUS! Congrats. And yes, I have the little Dinky sized bag with the kisslock inside and its inspired name is "Shoulder Purse". I think back in the day the copywriters just had deadlines where they were crashing and had a long list of names on the wall and threw darts. I could totally see this.

Reactions: curlizm487
I'm not the biggest fan of the Jacquard signature; over the years I had a few pieces and I sold them. Lately, I've been wearing a lot of denim, including a jacket. I own many black bags but I wanted something that was lighter and suited for casual wear, but I wasn't going to break the bank. I picked up the mini camera bag for about $80 in chambray. View attachment 5398814
This is so cute! I’ve admired it a lot. I love denim. :smile:

I'm not the biggest fan of the Jacquard signature; over the years I had a few pieces and I sold them. Lately, I've been wearing a lot of denim, including a jacket. I own many black bags but I wanted something that was lighter and suited for casual wear, but I wasn't going to break the bank. I picked up the mini camera bag for about $80 in chambray. View attachment 5398814
Very cute! Have you seen the new denim collection on coach.com? I’m trying to decide what piece(s) I want to order. I love denim.

Very cute! Have you seen the new denim collection on coach.com? I’m trying to decide what piece(s) I want to order. I love denim.
Seen the new denim collection. Like the darker denim, but this one seems brighter. One that I like about the chambray is that it is a mix of light and dark and will work nicely with faded, lighter shades of denim. I have some pieces of clothing that are indigo and it works. I've worn dark bags with faded blue denim jeans and it doesn't look quite right. With the chambray there isn't such a stark contrast. Logos are coming back and I thought one piece in a very wearable style at a Radley London price would be ok. My personal style tends to veer towards more classic pieces. And so there would be pieces that I like that I wouldn't buy for myself. I did like the soft Tabby, the totes and the Tali.