Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

So my beat bag finally arrived and I'm feeling underwhelmed. The bright color I saw on the website doesn't seem to translate into real life. I really like how it feels on and it's comfortable. I'm thinking maybe I should try it is black? Or maybe just give up? The plan is to go in store and see if there is something else that speaks to me.

View attachment 5061937

View attachment 5061938
Did you receive the correct color? They're so different!

My Kip crossbody arrived today!

Gorgeous quality and came completely wrapped up!

Super tiny, have some pics to show what fits. I was going to return because of the size but my fiancé said that I can't just have the same size bag and I need something different.:lol:

First photo is with natural light.

View attachment 5062198View attachment 5062200View attachment 5062206View attachment 5062208View attachment 5062211
Wow it's soooo cute! :heart:Sorry, but I love it more than the PM!

Reactions: TangerineKandy
Does anyone have the new Green Willis and how does it look in person? I almost purchased the Hunter Green in 2019/2020 but we all know what happened. Is the new Green hard to match with outfits? It's definitely a brighter green.
I do! I absolutely love her. Purchased in November 2019. I think it may be different than the one that's currently for sale? I noticed the tags and inside color are different that what I have. Mine has navy blue interior and a 1941 hangtag (I think) It is a darker green so I carry it in the winter and get tons of compliments! I don't find it obnoxiously hard to match, but I should throw out there that I don't care too much about matching lol I just wear whatever purse speaks to me that day it's a very easy to carry bag.

Attachments

• 60E1A4FB-987D-43E5-B295-895204E7FDF5.jpeg
    60E1A4FB-987D-43E5-B295-895204E7FDF5.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 23
  • F1D91CF1-3C31-4358-8D93-059C2252BEAD.jpeg
    F1D91CF1-3C31-4358-8D93-059C2252BEAD.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 23
I don't have the new green willis, but have the duffle 16 in same new green. It's gorgeous! I have hunter in duffle 20 and willis 18 and prefer the new green. Here's a comparison of the duffles, hunter in front and one of the new green in sunlight. View attachment 5063016 View attachment 5063015
I like the styling of the new duffle better too. It is closer to the vintage style.

My Kip crossbody arrived today!

Gorgeous quality and came completely wrapped up!

Super tiny, have some pics to show what fits. I was going to return because of the size but my fiancé said that I can't just have the same size bag and I need something different.:lol:

First photo is with natural light.

View attachment 5062198View attachment 5062200View attachment 5062206View attachment 5062208View attachment 5062211
It's so cute! I really wanna get this just so I can customize it with pins!

I do! I absolutely love her. Purchased in November 2019. I think it may be different than the one that's currently for sale? I noticed the tags and inside color are different that what I have. Mine has navy blue interior and a 1941 hangtag (I think) It is a darker green so I carry it in the winter and get tons of compliments! I don't find it obnoxiously hard to match, but I should throw out there that I don't care too much about matching lol I just wear whatever purse speaks to me that day it's a very easy to carry bag.

Yeah I like this Willis better with the 1941 hangtag because it’s leather lined.

I like the styling of the new duffle better too. It is closer to the vintage style.
I agree. I love that they added that extra bit to the bottom and top trim instead of just sewing together (sorry I don't know the terms) and I like the minimal hardware. It makes it lighter and I don't have to worry about the bag falling over because the dogleash clips are so chunky on the 20s. I do wish there was a 2nd pocket inside for my phone, but if the lack of a pocket means no weird bump on the front from the pocket snap closure poking through I'll forego a 2nd pocket.

Reactions: whateve
Thanks for posting. The SA brought out this bag to show me but only the 2 other colors and I just glanced at it. I did like that it had the clip on straps and kept it in the back of my mind. Of course when I got home I saw this color and became more interested. I think I want one. I'm still not sure on a color. I have something in all 3 of course. This color looks really rich and beautiful though.

The colour is gorgeous! I just wish it was a bit bigger.

That is interesting. The bag looked pretty bright when I saw it in the store. From my memory anyway. Maybe it was the lighting or the bags surrounding it that made it appear that way. It did not look so toned down like it does here. But I had not seen it on the website at that point. Hmmm......

I did. That is exactly why I bought the one from the Baquiat collection. They had been showing the chains on the bags for awhile but none that were detachable. I did think the bag was cute though. At the time I would have preferred a bigger bag and a different color but . . . I bought it. I wish I had known they would have a whole line. Actually that is usually what they do. Introduce a new style in a smaller special collection. But you can never be sure. I did not know that they would make so many different versions of the bag though. Actually the beat bag got me into the store to pick up and I ended up liking a lot more from the collection. I probably would not have done so if I didn't go in for that bag. Yikes!

Thanks for posting. The SA brought out this bag to show me but only the 2 other colors and I just glanced at it. I did like that it had the clip on straps and kept it in the back of my mind. Of course when I got home I saw this color and became more interested. I think I want one. I'm still not sure on a color. I have something in all 3 of course. This color looks really rich and beautiful though.

Took another photo under different lighting. It does look better but still doesn't match the picture. I went in the store and looked at the other options. It was between this and the black and I do prefer color. So I'm keeping it.

Attachments

• PXL_20210423_153702658.jpg
    PXL_20210423_153702658.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 89
I just received my beige regular size Tabby. I'm not happy with it. It looks like it has a little pull near the C and the sides look dark to my eye. It is so weird as it was pretty well wrapped. I'm thinking maybe someone was handling it somehow. I asked for an exchange and they said they don't have any more. I ordered another one from another store. I'm having hard luck with this bag. Crossing my fingers that this one works out as I had my eye on it forever. I don't know what took me so long to get it.

My itsy bitsy teensy weensy pale lime mini Tabby bag arrived. Super cute but . . . I don't know. The Allie camera bag holds more than this one. Crazy!

I was still eyeing the purple one but then the beige one arrived and I had to buy another one. I heard I was credited but don't see it yet so. I don't know if I want it. I don't really need another purple bag but I really like this shade. I did not like it at first. I think because it was called lilac and I was anticipating and looking forward to a light color but looking at it as just a shade of purple. I like it as that. I would not necessarily think of it as a spring/summer shade for me.