Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

I'm with you on this one. I prefer the look of the actual bag to the stock photo. Has more character in my option :smile:
I'm kinda with you on this. The problem is I have a Fendi Kan I in a very similar blue. I'm afraid that I will use one more than the other. And after looking at my collection, I only wear my black tweed tabby shoulder bag because it's not really a black bag. Plus I ordered the pillow tabby in black so....

Also noticing that I use a dark green or blue in place of black. There is the Beat Bag in an awesome navy blue but it's the 18 and all my stuff fits perfectly in the regular size.

I've got the bag on display in my room so I can really see it from all angles throughout the day. I'm liking it more and more. But I still think I'll just take a walk in the store to see if anything catches my eye more. I may end up bring this bag back home.

So my beat bag finally arrived and I'm feeling underwhelmed. The bright color I saw on the website doesn't seem to translate into real life. I really like how it feels on and it's comfortable. I'm thinking maybe I should try it is black? Or maybe just give up? The plan is to go in store and see if there is something else that speaks to me.

View attachment 5061937

View attachment 5061938

That is interesting. The bag looked pretty bright when I saw it in the store. From my memory anyway. Maybe it was the lighting or the bags surrounding it that made it appear that way. It did not look so toned down like it does here. But I had not seen it on the website at that point. Hmmm......

Anyone else want a beat bag just for the chain? Lol
I did. That is exactly why I bought the one from the Baquiat collection. They had been showing the chains on the bags for awhile but none that were detachable. I did think the bag was cute though. At the time I would have preferred a bigger bag and a different color but . . . I bought it. I wish I had known they would have a whole line. Actually that is usually what they do. Introduce a new style in a smaller special collection. But you can never be sure. I did not know that they would make so many different versions of the bag though. Actually the beat bag got me into the store to pick up and I ended up liking a lot more from the collection. I probably would not have done so if I didn't go in for that bag. Yikes!

My Kip crossbody arrived today!

Gorgeous quality and came completely wrapped up!

Super tiny, have some pics to show what fits. I was going to return because of the size but my fiancé said that I can't just have the same size bag and I need something different.:lol:

First photo is with natural light.

View attachment 5062198View attachment 5062200View attachment 5062206View attachment 5062208View attachment 5062211

Thanks for posting. The SA brought out this bag to show me but only the 2 other colors and I just glanced at it. I did like that it had the clip on straps and kept it in the back of my mind. Of course when I got home I saw this color and became more interested. I think I want one. I'm still not sure on a color. I have something in all 3 of course. This color looks really rich and beautiful though.

That is interesting. The bag looked pretty bright when I saw it in the store. From my memory anyway. Maybe it was the lighting or the bags surrounding it that made it appear that way. It did not look so toned down like it does here. But I had not seen it on the website at that point. Hmmm......

I did. That is exactly why I bought the one from the Baquiat collection. They had been showing the chains on the bags for awhile but none that were detachable. I did think the bag was cute though. At the time I would have preferred a bigger bag and a different color but . . . I bought it. I wish I had known they would have a whole line. Actually that is usually what they do. Introduce a new style in a smaller special collection. But you can never be sure. I did not know that they would make so many different versions of the bag though. Actually the beat bag got me into the store to pick up and I ended up liking a lot more from the collection. I probably would not have done so if I didn't go in for that bag. Yikes!

Thanks for posting. The SA brought out this bag to show me but only the 2 other colors and I just glanced at it. I did like that it had the clip on straps and kept it in the back of my mind. Of course when I got home I saw this color and became more interested. I think I want one. I'm still not sure on a color. I have something in all 3 of course. This color looks really rich and beautiful though.
You never know. I still hurt thinking of that camera bag I loved but was hoping they would make in other colors. They never did and the original two colors sold out quickly.

Does anyone have the new Green Willis and how does it look in person? I almost purchased the Hunter Green in 2019/2020 but we all know what happened. Is the new Green hard to match with outfits? It's definitely a brighter green.
I don't have the new green willis, but have the duffle 16 in same new green. It's gorgeous! I have hunter in duffle 20 and willis 18 and prefer the new green. Here's a comparison of the duffles, hunter in front and one of the new green in sunlight. IMG_20210314_125520_Bokeh__01.jpg Screenshot_20210422-165436.jpg

I don't have the new green willis, but have the duffle 16 in same new green. It's gorgeous! I have hunter in duffle 20 and willis 18 and prefer the new green. Here's a comparison of the duffles, hunter in front and one of the new green in sunlight. View attachment 5063016 View attachment 5063015

@holiday123 Is the leather on the 16 way different from the 20? I have a few Legacy 2012 duffles, and 2 of the 20's, but haven't felt the 16.