Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

So my beat bag finally arrived and I'm feeling underwhelmed. The bright color I saw on the website doesn't seem to translate into real life. I really like how it feels on and it's comfortable. I'm thinking maybe I should try it is black? Or maybe just give up? The plan is to go in store and see if there is something else that speaks to me.

1619033475293.png

PXL_20210421_124110391.jpg

So my beat bag finally arrived and I'm feeling underwhelmed. The bright color I saw on the website doesn't seem to translate into real life. I really like how it feels on and it's comfortable. I'm thinking maybe I should try it is black? Or maybe just give up? The plan is to go in store and see if there is something else that speaks to me.

View attachment 5061937

View attachment 5061938
Oh I totally agree about the color not looking like the website. That’s so annoying. If you love the style try to see if another color will work for you better.

View attachment 5061937

View attachment 5061938
Wow the stock photo looks so nice. What a disappointment.

Any love for the Alie bag in here? I just got this lady the other day. So clean and classic looking, this will be a keeper! The inside is all leather and so soft, like buttah!

Also picked up this bag pre owned...I thought it was some kind of Nolita but I'm not sure anymore. It did not come with a strap, so I bought a chain to wear it crossbody. It's quite eye-catching, I think. I need to stuff it.

Thank you so much for sharing. I contacted CS last night and they said this bag was sold out company wide. I figured I'd call my local boutique (Coach at Tysons Galleria in McLean, VA) to double check and they had two left! It is really an underrated bag. Reminds me of the Celine box bag. I am wanting the navy too.

View attachment 5061937

View attachment 5061938
I hate when the stock photo doesn't look anything like the real thing! I kind of like the way it looks though, with the burnishing.

View attachment 5061937

View attachment 5061938

What a bummer. Reminds me of the tabby 20 in lake and how the stock photo showed such a pretty electric blue. In reality it was very muted like this one.

My Kip crossbody arrived today!

Gorgeous quality and came completely wrapped up!

Super tiny, have some pics to show what fits. I was going to return because of the size but my fiancé said that I can't just have the same size bag and I need something different.:lol:

First photo is with natural light.

View attachment 5062198View attachment 5062200View attachment 5062206View attachment 5062208View attachment 5062211
This is really cute! I love it with the bright SLGs!

View attachment 5061937

View attachment 5061938
That is a great idea! If you don’t love the bag instantly - it’s prob not the one. That bag is very cool but I agree, that the color wasn’t well represented online at all. The black looks stunning and there is also another deeper blue you might want to consider. Good luck!