Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Only hunter and heather grey. Keeping them for now even though my phone only fits vertically in back pocket and sticks up lol
The phone can be an issue but luckily mine fits horizontally in the outside slip pocket. It's tight but it fits. It does stick up out of the tiny green willis I just got though, but I couldn't pass up that teeny cute bag!

1613937229428.png

Not much! :giggle: But it's too dang cute and I had a $25 merch card so it was $78 from the outlet online. It even came with an adjustable strap!

View attachment 4997997
View attachment 4997998
It's very cute... But how do you carry it? Wear with another bag? I bought the lemon top handle one but still on the fence. It's basically a coin purse with a crossbody strap.

It's very cute... But how do you carry it? Wear with another bag? I bought the lemon top handle one but still on the fence. It's basically a coin purse with a crossbody strap.
It is really just a teeny cute bag and not good for much of anything. I see it like the little tabby or parker bag charms. But I could make it work if I had a dress with no pockets or only wanted to carry just my cards and maybe a mask. My keys might fit too with the card case. The strap is really long which is surprising for such a tiny bag and I appreciate that. I would never have paid the original price for it but at $78 it's a fun little thing. I haven't carried it yet.

It is really just a teeny cute bag and not good for much of anything. I see it like the little tabby or parker bag charms. But I could make it work if I had a dress with no pockets or only wanted to carry just my cards and maybe a mask. My keys might fit too with the card case. The strap is really long which is surprising for such a tiny bag and I appreciate that. I would never have paid the original price for it but at $78 it's a fun little thing. I haven't carried it yet.
It would be cute crossbody too!

Reactions: redwood66
Love it! I had the cadet multi coming to me, but when it got here they had sent me a giant backpack... sent it back but by that time they had sold out. Got an email with the refund today. :sad:
Thank you but such a disappointment. I also originally ordered then went to backorder/ canceled 2 days later but thanks to TPFer posting :flowers: I was able call store to hold for a pickup.

• Love
Reactions: carterazo