Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

yes like a 2 compartment nolita!
I watched a YT review saying she thought it was annoying that the 2 compartments took away from space available had it been just one. Do you feel that way at all? She also didn't like how the middle part bulged when putting something in there. I was looking forward to the middle part for my phone and separating frequent items from less frequent in the two compartments. I haven't received mine yet (not till Monday :sad: )

Reactions: BeachBagGal
I watched a YT review saying she thought it was annoying that the 2 compartments took away from space available had it been just one. Do you feel that way at all? She also didn't like how the middle part bulged when putting something in there. I was looking forward to the middle part for my phone and separating frequent items from less frequent in the two compartments. I haven't received mine yet (not till Monday :sad: )
I must have watched the same video. I was wondering the same things about the bag.

I must have watched the same video. I was wondering the same things about the bag.
I just put in a few items, and it seems great. I put a mini skinny in the front, a gusset card case in the back, and my phone in the middle. It works well. I love that the phone has an open compartment, and it doesn’t bulge much. You can’t tell it is bulging from the front view. It is actually quite a smart design.

I just put in a few items, and it seems great. I put a mini skinny in the front, a gusset card case in the back, and my phone in the middle. It works well. I love that the phone has an open compartment, and it doesn’t bulge much. You can’t tell it is bulging from the front view. It is actually quite a smart design.
Yes agreed. I haven't used kira yet, but sadie is similar and I use one compartment to secure my cash, cards and key fob and the other compartment for phone, chapstick, gum, sunnies etc. With kira it should work the same except phone can go in slip vs having to unzip compartment.

Oh good to hear. :smile:

Boysenberry Kira arrived. Color is really pretty. About the same size as sadie, but phone can fit in the top slip pocket. Took a picture next to bordeaux to accentuate the purple in Kira.

View attachment 4993968

View attachment 4993969

View attachment 4993970

Gorgeous pics! I saw this and instantly went to buy the Kira. Boysenberry has probably been my favorite Coach color ever, but I never actually bought any of the bags it came in, as none of them seemed functional for me, or I didn't like the style enough. Hadn't seen this one, though, and it fills a gap in my collection, so it's a win-win! So excited to finally own something in this delicious purple!

How are you liking the Ergo?
I'm really liking it. Great shoulder bag, lightweight and stays put. The slim profile makes it easy to wear. I went to my local store to show my SA the bag and they had gotten them in, the regular sized are really small! I couldn't use that size as an every day bag.