Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Hit the outlet yesterday. Couldn't resist the "leaf" color with the silver hardware. But then, I asked if they had any retail items & he brought out the metal tearose clutch (insert unexpected squeal here)! I missed out on this @ the last PCE but snatched this up quick. It has some minor scuffs but nothing a little TLC & moisturizer wouldn't fix. Not sure how this even ended up @ the outlet but for $145 it was mine :smile:
View attachment 4044081
Both of them are so pretty!

I didn't see these two on the website for some reason, glad I found them at the store :smile:.

I was looking at one of these wristlets in the website and the description said bow charm pull zipper but there is no bow charm on the strap in the pic ... I wonder if it’s like the ones you bought. A bow charm would be adorable!

I was looking at one of these wristlets in the website and the description said bow charm pull zipper but there is no bow charm on the strap in the pic ... I wonder if it’s like the ones you bought. A bow charm would be adorable!
Not sure why I didn't see the ones I bought at the store on the website. Only saw these two on the website in daisy bundle print.
Both prints are cute :heart::smile:.
D2.jpg
d1.jpg

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I have an Amex card that gives me points - it’s the one from the Tina Fey commercials. Anyway... I had a ton of points saved up and was so excited the other day when I saw they had this bag available. Here’s my new Clarkson Hobo in Washed Red. I really like it! The size is perfect and it’s the first time I have been able to get a bag to drape like it does in the pictures online without having to train it! As soon as I picked it up after putting my stuff in...the perfect smile. It fits quite a bit as well. Washed Red is the perfect name...it really is like a faded, almost washed out red color, but still red enough that it’s not pink. Almost a lighter brick type of color. Very happy - the UPS man arriving made my day!

IMG_1122.jpg
IMG_1125.jpg