Your Mulberry and the dreaded rain

I never use Oak Bays in the rain as I am such a coward. Everything else from eggplant Bays to Darias to little Lily get used. I love Oaky and have sprayed her and bought her an Envirosax. Yet I still check the weather forecast before I use her!

I never use any of my Mulberry bags when it is raining, apart from my Chocolate Antony. I just don't want to take the chance! I personally think you made the right decision to leave your SBS at home today.....:smile:

This morning I decided not to use my SBS oak as it was raining :graucho: ...light rain but still rain. My OH thought I was mad not to use such an expensive bag if it is raining as i would not use 90% of the time given i live in sunny UK!!! :lol:

I have sprayed my SBS at least 6 times with Collonil but im still petrified of rain...

can i ask what you are doing when it is raining?
Do you opt for a safe option and not use your Mulberry or take the hit and use it!???

Many thanks
:hugs:

I walk 2 miles to work most days and always wear an Alexa or SBS. I don’t own an oak one but all of them get wet if I do:lol:

I have never found it a problem with my Watermelon or black mini leopard Alexa. I think the SBS leathers are even more durable, although not used my new Conker Heritage SBS yet:love:

I bought them because I enjoy my walk in the morning and I wanted something I could wear without worrying. They do the job beautifully.:tup:

if i think its going to rain i really dont wear my oak!! im too scared! i'd like to wait till it has a patina and rain stains arent so much of a worry! if i did get caught i would take my jacket off and cover the bag lol!