your most wearable scarf?

coach4me: Sequences is really pretty too! I like the design and Tour de Effiel - I have my eyes on that too :sneaky:, oh, Onde de chic twilly - I have not seen this twilly before, post a pic please :flowers:

how do you tie your Brises de charme? do the fans disappear? thanks!
Yes, the fans disappear, but it still is a beautiful scarf and enough color peeks out. How I fold it depends on whether I wear it around my neck, in my hair, or around my waist and is also dependent on the weather. Warmer days find me knotting the scarf looser around my neck.

Yes, the fans disappear, but it still is a beautiful scarf and enough color peeks out. How I fold it depends on whether I wear it around my neck, in my hair, or around my waist and is also dependent on the weather. Warmer days find me knotting the scarf looser around my neck.

thanks HG!
I find Tohu Bohu is my most wearable scarf. I have it in black with the bright primary colors and it is stunning every way I fold it

Trophees de Venise in the gray/white colorway. That surprised me, too, because I got it just to wear with one gray jacket, but I wear it with EVERYTHING!

^marietouchet & provcoll, someone here pointed out a tohu in beige (in another thread), and i was thinking what a versatile scarf that would be.

lvrjt and tods, i have to go find pics of those scarves!

HG...that brises de charmes is gooorgeous! i bet it folds just beautifully!