Your Most Expensive Bag

Louis Vuitton Damier Saleya MM. I think it was about $920 with the massive 8.25% Texas tax. I would have purchased this on elux to save on taxes, but of course they had the PM and GM, but not the MM. Go figure!

For this past mother's day I bought my mom a black signature Hamptons tote from Dillards for a little over $300 after tax, so that's the most expensive Coach I've purcased. I won't purchase Coach for myself.

My most expensive bag that I've purchased for myself has to be my D&B Bolero tote in brown and black. I didn't pay retail price for it, I only paid a couple hundred for it, but it's valued at over $350, so I guess I got a good deal. Most of my bags fall within that price range: $30 to $300. What can I say, I love love love a good deal.

My most expensive bag is probably my Chloé Paddington-- it's the whiskey colour and I think it was $1100. I had an LV Theda too, and it was $2100 but I sold it on EBay. The littlest most expensive purse I've ever bought was the LV Cherry Blossom Pochette :love: I :heart: that little beauty so much.

My most expensive Coach, sadly, is my signature stripe tote in Crimson. It retailed $268 and I paid $134. And I've got the white signature stripe tote too, it retailed for $268 and I got it for $25 :graucho: Even though I work for Coach I buy more accessories than bags :blush: :shame:

Most expensive bags: Bottega Veneta woven Campana, which retailed at the time for $1690. A couple weeks later they had a 10% price increase, so I felt pretty good about that. Love that bag.

Also my LV denim neo speedy, which I bought new in a discontinued color (lichen) for around $1500. And I love it too. I rotate my bags every week or two so I am sure to use most of them throughout the year.

Most expensive Coach: Legacy satchel in whiskey ($700). Think I used PCE for it, too.