Your Most Expensive Bag

Hermes Birkin, full retail. A reseller has the bicolor croc birkin I'm looking for, but it looks like its a good deal over retail so I'm looking a bit harder first.

my red patent hobo was $458 ... that is the most I've ever PAID for a coach bag. actually, I think it's the only full price bag I've ever bought. I had a $300 credit too. hah. I am actually pretty cheap, this bag thing just doesn't make sense. I used to have a pewter daphne and still have my hamptons vintage carryall in pink ... both retailed for $698, but I got them for $300-350 at the outlet.

$800 is the most I've ever spent ... for my apple green bbag and my LV mandarin keepall.

My most expensive bag is my black Ali.....$498 plus tax and shipping......but I didn't pay for it. The most expensive one that I paid for is my Carly at about $380 with tax. I have a legacy shoulder that retailed for $398, but I got it on eBay for $300 with shipping. All of these will be blown out of the water whenever I get my first LV......that's at least $600-700 right there.

Most expensive would be LV Beverly PM, Chanel reissue classic flap, LV Suhali Epanoui GM, LV perforated Speedy. All at full retail. For Coach, so far I only have one: pond legacy shoulder but this is with PCE so $300 for a leather bag not bad compared to my LV Suhali bag.

So far the most I've spent on a coach bag was for my Whiskey Ali. I bought it when i worked there so i got it half off. It was a huge step for me. before that i don't think i'd ever spent more than $70 on s bag (and even that was a lot at the time) *le sigh* such is the life of a struggling college student. But i count myself as being very blessed to even be able to spend $250 on a handbag.

My most expensive bag is my Ergo Vachetta Tote. It retails for $548 but I got it at the March PCE. I got it for $411 plus tax. Needless to say it was worth every penny as it is my All time favorite Coach Bag.

My most expensive in general would be my Sandstone Part-Time bbag for $1295...

For Coach... probably my Pond Legacy Shoulder bag?? So, $398, or something close to that - can't remember exactly how much it was.

My most expensive bag was the Mandy in khaki/ebony that I bought at the last pce event--so $748 and then the 25% off. I don't love it LOVE IT....but I def. LIKE it! I also bought the Legacy slim envelope wallet to match--I've never paid that much for a wallet EVER!!!!

Amy

Most money I shelled out: Apple Green Balenciaga; $1400 (paid over retail due to rarity of color).

Most expensive retail bag: $1390 LV Framboise Houston (paid $1100 for a mint condition one on Ebay).

Most expensive Coach: Whiskey Mandy: $798-199 (PCE) = $599 plus tax.