Your Most Complimented Van Cleef & Arpels Piece

What a delightful watch! Thank you for sharing! Try tucking your hair behind your ears with a smooth middle part. It's a very sleek look and showcases earrings beautifully. You could also do a side part and only tuck one side. I also like to wear pretty headbands too! I'm always thinking of ways to feature my earrings! :smile:
Thank you! ❤️

Those are great ideas for styling my hair. I like the idea of a headband too. Thanks!

Reactions: Violet Bleu
Great question, my most complimented VCA piece - my mini YG frivole earrings.
I need to go check these earrings out in person. I tried on the minis in WG and didn't love them but never tried on the YG pair. I just feel silly getting the earrings in YG when I have the matching pendant already in WG. Thoughts?

I need to go check these earrings out in person. I tried on the minis in WG and didn't love them but never tried on the YG pair. I just feel silly getting the earrings in YG when I have the matching pendant already in WG. Thoughts?
If you try them on and love them in yg, then they would be a great addition. But no, I don't feel they would look "good" paired with your wg frivole pendant. Just wear seperately. :smile:

Reactions: Violet Bleu

I tried them on in WG too and was not in love. The frivole necklace in WG is stunning but I feel the warmth of the gold as an earring and against the face is very complementary. You must go try them on :smile: I am contemplating purchasing them in the size small in YG because I love these so much!

If you try them on and love them in yg, then they would be a great addition. But no, I don't feel they would look "good" paired with your wg frivole pendant. Just wear seperately. :smile:

I agree with Cateyes! Worn separately they would be a great addition.

I tried them on in WG too and was not in love. The frivole necklace in WG is stunning but I feel the warmth of the gold as an earring and against the face is very complementary. You must go try them on :smile: I am contemplating purchasing them in the size small in YG because I love these so much!

The frivole earrings are incredibly flattering.
No wonder why so many of us wind up with multiple pairs.

I agree with Cateyes! Worn separately they would be a great addition.

I am learning that I love YG on my ears more than WG unless there are lots of diamonds. :P I need to try these on! Maybe I should try on the smalls too and not just limit myself to the minis. :biggrin:

Reactions: Coconuts40