Your most comfortable bag of the moment...explain why??

divalicioust

Hello Kitty Princess
Jan 10, 2008
I guess I never knew what a true comfortable bag was until I received my Michael Kors Palm Beach bag. It is soooooooooooooooo comfortable, soft leather, perfect medium size, not too small, not too large, it is so functional, 2 front pockets that hold my cell phone, gum, candy, anything small. It is roomy and spacious and the braided strap is so comfortable. I love the way it hangs, whether it's filled up or only has a few items, perfect slouch. Basically, it is perfect in EVERY SINGLE WAY. I have not changed bags in 2 weeks I'm so in love.

What's your most comfortable favorite bag of the moment and why???​

DSCN0439.jpg

My Hayden Harnett Havana...I love it so much I have it in 3 colors and I'm still searching for more.They are perfectly comfortable,can carry a lot or a little and drape perfectly.

I am currently enjoying my new Tano, it fits so comfortably on my shoulder - no slipping and slouches perfectly. It's also lightweight and the brown shade goes with everything!

frenchnannyfront.jpg

Linda

My perennial favorites are Balenciaga and Anna Corinna (mini city tote specifically) for the lightweight leather and versatility of handles plus longer straps.

My new favorite, despite its heavier weight, is the Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr. Q Hillier hobo (the smaller one). The handle is so squishy, the shoulder drop is a nice length, and the extra long strap is good if the bag is stuffed and can't fit under your arm with the shorter handle.

DSC03741.jpg

About a year and a half ago i bought a Coach Legacy Leather Mandy in the color of whiskey. I've been meaning to retire it for a while now, but the leather is so welcoming of being used, knocked around, rained on... I've been using it almost every day. The more wear it gets the more I love it. I took this pic just now...

attachment.php

I guess for me, comfort is about being able to use it and not worry about it. My "2008 bag" (yes, I limit myself) is a Lanvin Kentucky, but I cheaped out and bought the khaki canvas one from Barneys. While I love that bag more than the Coach, by a lot... I'm not as comfortable carrying it in bad weather or putting it on the floor...

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG00623.jpg
    IMG00623.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 428
A comfortable bag for me is one that I can fit tons of stuff in, with easy access outside pockets where I can keep keys and parking vouchers etc. Currently I'm using the Dolce & Gabbana Miss Easyway tote -- fantastic!

My perennial favorites are Balenciaga and Anna Corinna (mini city tote specifically) for the lightweight leather and versatility of handles plus longer straps.

My new favorite, despite its heavier weight, is the Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr. Q Hillier hobo (the smaller one). The handle is so squishy, the shoulder drop is a nice length, and the extra long strap is good if the bag is stuffed and can't fit under your arm with the shorter handle.

DSC03741.jpg

Very nice, I always thought everything MJ did was quilted, flashy with chains, I LOVE THIS BAG!

About a year and a half ago i bought a Coach Legacy Leather Mandy in the color of whiskey. I've been meaning to retire it for a while now, but the leather is so welcoming of being used, knocked around, rained on... I've been using it almost every day. The more wear it gets the more I love it. I took this pic just now...

attachment.php

I guess for me, comfort is about being able to use it and not worry about it. My "2008 bag" (yes, I limit myself) is a Lanvin Kentucky, but I cheaped out and bought the khaki canvas one from Barneys. While I love that bag more than the Coach, by a lot... I'm not as comfortable carrying it in bad weather or putting it on the floor...

attachment.php

I liked the "style" of the LEGACY but was fearful of scratches since I heard it scratched easily, I bought my MK as an alternate, very nice bag, have you had a hard time keeping it scratch free?

My Abaco hobo!
It fits comfortably on my shoulder - never slips, has four exterior pockets, two of them on the sides where I can just reach in/out - and when I need to go inside, I can hang the bag on the crook of my arm and it opens nicely (magnetic top closure) and I can see what is inside the bag (it's a deep hobo, mind you) without rummaging around to get what I need! And the bag is pretty lightweight as well. Just LUV it!!!

Attachments

• CIMG2566.JPG
    CIMG2566.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 185
  • CIMG2564.JPG
    CIMG2564.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 188
My Cole Haan Village Satchel and Tylie Malibu Exeter are both extremely comfy! these aren't my actual bags, but here are some pics so you know what I'm talking about....

I have the CH in Red Clay (not the orange) and the Tylie in Grey.

Attachments

• cole-haan-satchel.jpg
    cole-haan-satchel.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 142
  • ACHB0594_front.jpg
    ACHB0594_front.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 145