Your Monthly Subcriptions ?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have Monthly subcriptions to:
    Vogue
    Elle
    Instyle
    Glamour
    Harpers Bazaar
    Lucky
    Allure
    Gourmet and Vanity Fair.

How about you ?

2. I don't suscribe although I know I should because I buy these magazines monthly. I'm such a procrastinator.

- Cosmo
    - Glamour
    - Marie Claire

Everything technology related, I read online :smile:

3. I only have subcriptions to Parent magazine and Child magazine b/c I bought something from PBK online and I got a year subscription to both for free. I had a subscription to Cosmo for 5 years but then I dropped it and switched to Glamour, but never renewed.

4. Vogue
    Vanity Fair
    Allure
    Rolling Stone
    Lorri

5. I don't suscribe to any magazines ( but it would probably save me money.) I buy Cosmo every month, it's my one must-have.

I occasionally will pick up, Elle, InStyle, Vouge, and Allure.

:smile: the only times I can be caught reading people, US weekley etc is when I'm flying. :-P

6. just:

new zealand fashion quarterly

:smile:

7. InStyle
    Star (I know..I know)
    People
    Lucky
    Allure
    Parents
    Child
    PCMagazine
    PocketPcMagazine
    Computer Shopper
    Newsweek

8. Well, I work for a media firm, so we get a ton of magazines here...usually political journals, current events - like Newsweek, Time, The Nation, Atlantic Monthly, National Review, Vanity Fair, New Yorker....it goes on, but I read them. Here are the magazines that I personally subscribe to: Instyle, Lucky, US Weekly, Teen Vogue, and Entertainment Weekly.

9. LOL... star magazine is a guilty pleasure , you gotta love it ! and you can see what they wear shopping !
    I personaly get Vogue , Allure , the New Yorker (to feel smarter)Star(to kill some unneeded brain cells) and backstage magazine I used to get cosmo but ... it got a little to much like reading dirty novels ... made me blush :shame:

10. How I love my mags..

Instyle
    People
    US
    In touch
    Marie Claire
    Cosmo
    Glamour
    Town and Country
    W
    OK
    Heat

11. The New Yorker
    Entertainment Weekly (a friend of mine writes for this mag, so I love getting it and seeing her name)

12. Vogue, Seattle, and Cooking Light. But every month or so I make a trip to Barnes and Noble to read the Economist, Atlantic Monthly, Lucky, Allure, Cosmo, and some electronics/nerdy magazines, then buy the most interesting one if I want to keep reading it.

13. Lucky, InStyle, Allure, Glamour... but I am a magazine junkie. I read them ALL!!!:shame:

14. Vanity Fair
    Rolling Stone
    Home magazine
    and of course Chicago magazine

15. Vanity Fair
    Bazaar

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice