Your MJ bags (list and/or post pics)

I finally took a pic of mine! I hope to get more, I'm in love with MJ bags!:heart: Oh, and some of the bags I don't know the official names of so I put my descriptions in quotes.

27063-proudly-obsessed-bagfam1.jpg

"Dogleash Sling" in Terracotta, Kirsten in Acorn, Guinevere in Taupe, "Buckled Hobo" in "Cream," Toaster in Black.

27064-proudly-obsessed-bagfam2.jpg

Maris in Prune, Ella in Teal, "Velvet w/ Flower Applique" in Black, Top Handle in Black, Kate in Washed Rose.

Mahbag, your MJ bags are adorable! Look at them, sitting so obediently against the wall!

I am SWOONING over the toaster and the top handle in black. I would love to hear more about them! Are they still available anywhere?

emoem said:
Mahbag, your MJ bags are adorable! Look at them, sitting so obediently against the wall!

I am SWOONING over the toaster and the top handle in black. I would love to hear more about them! Are they still available anywhere?

Obedient!:roflmfao: I luv it! Well, I don't know much about these bags. The Toaster is an older style, maybe 2002-03 or so, and the Top Handle I believe came out the same season as the Kate, which was f/w 2004. I got them both on ebay, so you may be lucky there. Outlet stores like Off Fifth also have older MJ styles, but I have not checked the inventory; I'm sure the Toaster at least would be long gone in those stores. :yes:

Pursey Purse said:
Navy blue patent leather Ursula....my 1st MJ!!!!

OMG!! I love that shade of blue. It's beauitful! This exact bag in the Moss green color is on sale at both Saks and NM and I want it soo bad. I'm holding out to see if it gets marked down more. The SA said that not everyone likes that green so she thought it would not sell as well. Well I love that green so I'm waiting and hoping!!:rolleyes:

^^thanx, monotreme, i bet those flats look awesome! even though the stam was the standout on the f/w '05 runway, the whole collection that season was stunning, IMO!